Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Recent items you've BOUGHT!!!!

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I will never not watch Integrity.
    inb4lists
    I'm probably just gonna sit back and chill on Thursday tho.
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    not even going to the prefest you paid for???
    I love winning with women
    No I mean that we'll  just sit and chill and watch the bands on Thursday lol. She and I both got the Wovenhand/Cough tickets as well. 
    inb4lists
    You really think I would just skip WITTR/Elder/Bell Witch? Lol
    inb4lists
    Although to be totally honest,  I'm still bummed about YAITW
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    id rather have seen yaitw too even tho i fucking love bell witch. but ya cant take turns porking a nonconsenting chick and still get to have nice things. super shitty tho... that band did black n roll super well.
    I love winning with women
    Yeah, no like I understand and back them getting kicked off. But they had one of the best sets at TIHC last year. Such a great band, wasted potential. 
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I read all the stuff about what happened and I’m not 100% sold. The guy waits 4 years to put it on the internet and nobody else has come forward to blame them with further abuses. They asked the person that posted all that shit why he didn’t call the police, and he said it was because he was “an anarchist”. Said he handles things himself, but I didn’t see anything where he tried to do anything about it later on.  I’m assuming they played Detroit at least once since 2014. Instead, he waits 4 years until there’s a hashtag to go with his story and he can get some attention for his club. It’s fucking sad that we live in this age where careers are completely destroyed over allegations. 
    The only weird/fishy thing on YAITW's end was how they flat out threw in the towel. They didn't even attempt to make b coca statement or defend themselves. Idk what exactly happened, obviously, but that stuck me a little odd.
    inb4lists
    From what I read, they were dropped by their label and management almost immediately. They released a statement saying that they didn't deny anything had happened to the girls, but that they didn't have anything to do with it. Even according to the accuser, there were a lot of people at the house that night, including another band. None of these people have come out to condemn them. It's just the one guys word against them. In today's social climate, allegations are enough to kill a career. It doesn't really matter who is making them. Only people like Reverend Maynard are popular enough to have hacker sleuths around to help them out. They were already playing in a genre of music where financial success is nearly non-existent and at least a couple of those guys have day jobs that made it difficult to tour. 
    Keep in mind that I’m not a fan of this band. I’ve heard them maybe twice ever. I just hate how all it takes is one attention-seeker with a grudge to destroy a career now and the internet is a cesspool of them
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    He blocked you for that? What a twat
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Yeah. I went to give him shit for his Instagram post and I couldn’t find his name so I’m blocked on there as well 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    PSYCH said:
    Keep in mind that I’m not a fan of this band. I’ve heard them maybe twice ever. I just hate how all it takes is one attention-seeker with a grudge to destroy a career now and the internet is a cesspool of them
    Its also shitty because the few cases that are legit are always surpassed because of the bullshit. 
    inb4lists