Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Recent items you've BOUGHT!!!!

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know, I'm tempted to buy one because of that. Damn successful marketing schemes...
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    How many have that?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    For now I guess it's all of them, but they're bound to run out eventually (obviously)

I guess if you get it from Target or Best Buy you're guaranteed to get one. Not sure about other stores.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    How do they have that much to go around. Mind blown
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Today I bought....

Video camera
    sailor outfits
    several knives
    Hand saw
    bag of candy
    Blank DVDs.
    inb4lists
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    only bought coffee today
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    How do they have that much to go around. Mind blown
    3 inches at the very most is like a drum hit or guitar note.
    Foo fighters first week = hundreds of thousands sold. I just am having trouble wrapping my head around this
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thats cause most people like crappy music.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    You make no sense sir. Move along
    thats cause most people like crappy music.
    Yeah, for example, you like Godsmack.
    Seriously, does anybody know what i did there? lol :/
    inb4lists
    No one cares about your shitty attempts to be funny.
    I skipped his post. I'm going to see about getting one of those foo fighters CDs. I'll probably just not open it save it as a collectors item
    No one cares about your shitty attempts to be funny.
    Fuck you too B-)
    inb4lists
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,726 mod
    Foo Fighters are not shitty music. B-)
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    How is the new album?
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Question. I only know a handful of Fear Factory songs. I like all of them that ive heard so far but what album should i buy from FF?
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    edited April 2011
    Question. I only know a handful of Fear Factory songs. I like all of them that ive heard so far but what album should i buy from FF?
    You've come to the right place.

If you like death and grind, check out Soul Of A New Machine and Concrete (original first album that wasn't released until 2003, good shit). They were heavily influenced by Godflesh and Napalm Death, so if you like them you'll like these.

Demanufacture is considered their best, so you should definitely buy it. Great mix of post-thrash and industrial. Vocals switched from growls to just yelling, and it has keyboards and samples prominent in the mix.

Obselete is their concept album, it builds off of where Demanufacture left off by incorportating a lot more grooves and clean vocals. It gets BORDERLINE nu metal at times but it's still pretty awesome and has some of their best songs and strongest melodies. The keyboards and programming on this album make it even more awesome, making a total atmosphere out of the songs.

Digimortal is easily the worst out of the original lineup's albums. It still has a few killer tracks on it like Invisible Wounds(Dark Bodies), but it is almost entirely nu metal. That being said, it's easily the best nu metal I've ever heard, but I'm not going to deny that it is. The production is awesome though and the guitar really pops in the mix, so I'd say it's worth a listen (especially since Invisible Wounds is so fucking awesome). It also has their worst song Back The Fuck Up that was supposed to be a Cypress Hill song but the record company forced them into having it on the album. It also has the singer from Cypress guesting on it. If this piece of shit wasn't on the album it would be miles better, but alas, it is.

Finally, their newest album is Mechanize, and it is damn good. Easily their best since Demanufacture. It has some of their thrashiest material and the return of Dino Cazares on guitar with the addition of Gene Hoglan on drums makes it automatically killer. You should definitely check it out.

Personally, I dislike Archetype and Transgression, the two albums they did without Dino on guitar, but you may like them. Transgression is widely regarded as their worst album, mainly because the record company rushed them into releasing it so they didn't have enough time to write a great album.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Mechanize is my favorite album from Fear Factory I love Dino's work and was impressed on what he did when he came back.