Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Guess whose back.....not for the youngins..NSFW..18+ :) KTHXBAI

14567810»

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    DAMN. I forgot all about this thread.

I don't even remember that Fear Factory conversation from page one.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    DAMN. I forgot all about this thread.

I don't even remember that Fear Factory conversation from page one.
    "Nick Hanks- Monday is the new Judgement day. The day that the Boy's are separated from the Men. The Moment Winds of Plague walks off stage after warming the crowd, and Fear Factory walks on, to start the FEAR CAMPAIGN 2010 TOUR, The Boys better get out of the way of the men, or risk getting killed in the mosh pits.

Will Kriss- the moment of truth is at hand. the moments where the true believers answer the call to arms and stand defiant with those who will lead the way into the future, and the hypocrites, nonbelievers, and weak ones are left behind.
    50 minutes ago

Nick Hanks- Once us men have proven ourselfs, we shall return to our homes, Knowing that we have DECIMATED THE WEAK, and we continue on to Enjoy an evening with our Women.
    49 minutes ago

Will Kriss- This destructive rampage will continue in a different area every night until it is ensured that only the true men are standing amongst the fighters, having answered the call to arms. Instilling a FEAR CAMPAIGN in every area, laying CYBERWASTE to each and every DRONES in every area, ridding the world of the boys until only the men are left standing.
    44 minutes ago "

relive.
    I think I vaguely remember this conversation. This is when I was in Kalamazoo! @-)

Major flashback.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    I think I vaguely remember this conversation. This is when I was in Kalamazoo! @-)

Major flashback.

that was when we chatted on a daily basis.

niggaz fo lyfe!
    You know it dude! \m/

Down with the Jesus like a certified Genius!