Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bitcoin Thread

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    I know what it means enough to know that this isnt going anywhere. Its secure. Its decentralized. 

Im still learning about it, but ive been spending a lot of time on this lately and i believe in the system. 

Get in now is all im saying 🤷🏻‍♂️🚀
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    edited March 2021
    Its backed by blockchain. 
    And that changes what, exactly?

The whole shit is retarded. 

“Everybody can still see this replay for free all over the internet and I didn’t record nor perform in the clip or put in ANY effort towards it but I oWn It WoW BiG fLeX i SpEnT $30K oN dIs JuS cAuSe I cAn EvEn ThO nObOdY gIvEs A sHiT My CoCk Is So MasSiVe PlEaSe NoTiCe Me.”
    Like I said, it’s prolly smart to get invested in as a SELLER, because it’s easy big money.

But you are 110% capitalizing off brain dead spoiled retards named Chad.
    I thought it seemed stupid at first, but as i got into it  i found some cool shit. Ill be more interested in ufc/nfl though. 

I judt dont want people to just write it off because it sounds stupid. 

But yeah im mostly in it for the pump. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I dont wanna buy NFT art, I want to MAKE it. I'm thinking related to my band. If I can sell original album art, or music clips for $5/$10 now, but down the line we blow up and people are reselling for $100/$1000 or something, we get 5% of every sale. 

Also makes our music/art/logos/whatever rarer and more desirable to collectors. 

I'm trying to early adopt this shit before it completely leaves the station. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Tory Lanez jus sold an unreleased song as an NFT for like $50K lmao. 

That’s a lil better than buying a sports clip, because that buyer and Tory are the ONLY ones that have that song, as opposed to the whole internet still being able to see that sports clip, but still, capitalizing off stupid people wit way too much money to blow. Smart on the artist’s part tho.
    Tory Lanez jus sold an unreleased song as an NFT for like $50K lmao. 

That’s a lil better than buying a sports clip, because that buyer and Tory are the ONLY ones that have that song, as opposed to the whole internet still being able to see that sports clip, but still, capitalizing off stupid people wit way too much money to blow. Smart on the artist’s part tho.
    way I understand it, it's like owning a first edition Pokemon card. Other people can get the digital art/song/whatever, but the code will be different. Therefore the "original" NFT is what is worth the money. 

Like fucking Jack Dorsey sold the first tweet ever made on Twitter for over 2 million. People attribute value to it because its the first, and now there is an NFT identifying it. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    The difference between a pokemon card or a limited edition cd is that its tangible and can't be (easily) replicated.

With a gif or a digital image or a song those can be copied and replicated in 10 seconds. Whats the motive? 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I thought it seemed stupid at first, but as i got into it  i found some cool shit. Ill be more interested in ufc/nfl though. 

I judt dont want people to just write it off because it sounds stupid. 

But yeah im mostly in it for the pump. 
    Kill yourself
    The difference between a pokemon card or a limited edition cd is that its tangible and can't be (easily) replicated.

With a gif or a digital image or a song those can be copied and replicated in 10 seconds. Whats the motive? 
    For real. Being a physical item is literally what makes all the difference. When it’s digital, you are literally owning it simply to own it. 

“Yea I own the first ever tweet, hol up lemme turn on my computer and show you right quick.”

People been buying hats on Team Fortress with real money for like 10 years now. 

This is just the next step of that. 
    it wont be very long before money isn't a physical item any more. 

this is the way the world is heading in the tech age. we will see less and less people value physical things and place their value in something digital. 

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Business proposition for y'all

NFT Waifus

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Business proposition for y'all

NFT Waifus

Sold

I mean paying for digital items has been a thing for 20 years now. NFTs just serve no functional purpose. Even the hats in TF2 or knives in CSGO are apart of an actual video game that you play and rank up in. Its not like you're buying a PDF file of the hat to just have sitting on your computer.
    I mean I'm not trying to be a boomer. If artists and musicians can make money off this by all means make dat paper. I just dont understand the appeal. 

I mean paying for digital items has been a thing for 20 years now. NFTs just serve no functional purpose. Even the hats in TF2 or knives in CSGO are apart of an actual video game that you play and rank up in. Its not like you're buying a PDF file of the hat to just have sitting on your computer.
    Exactly. And I hate how prominent microtransactions became, but at least they still serve some type of purpose, even if it’s only aesthetically on a virtual character.
    All the people i know that are big on nft’s seem to like ETH too so 🤷🏻‍♂️

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀 🌙