Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Whats up guys

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Your posts are basically autistic screeching in the middle of other people's conversations. Then when someone calls you out on it, you act like you did something clever. A monkey throwing shit at people could take your place here. Do you need attention or something?
    I don't think I did anything clever. But you're making it out to be something by continuing to respond. But I'll leave you alone about it since you're just gonna get pissy. 
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:
    He does that shit on Facebook too. I don’t get it 
    Pot meet kettle 
    inb4lists
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I’m fucking dead lmao. Sounds about right. Was this poster like limited edition or something tho to be worth a half O?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    ... said:
    mrAPE said:
    He does that shit on Facebook too. I don’t get it 
    Pot meet kettle 
    No I try to have legitimate conversations on people’s posts even yours yet for some reason you always come in with some random bullshit 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Episode said:
    I’m fucking dead lmao. Sounds about right. Was this poster like limited edition or something tho to be worth a half O?
    urah fhag, like every O is worth the same

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Episode said:

He was gonna pay me a hundo straight away at NI. I passed and asked him to buy me posters at RotR the next week. Posters were $30 each at NI. I was thinking a Tool poster and a RotR poster would be ~$60 + shipping, saving him some cash in the process and setting him up with smoke for RotR the next weekend and I could score some gig prints that hopefully matched my NI set.

And yes, by "poster" we actually mean a limited number, gig specific screen print.

NI Tool poster 

Mine is #666 lol 

NI gig poster 

RotR Tool poster 

RotR had a bunch of gig posters, none that matched the NI one though.

Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I’m not at all surprised dude is an actual piece of shit IRL. 🤷🏻‍♂️ His posts were every indication.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    • Ed you fucking crack me up bro 
    Episode said:
    I’m not at all surprised dude is an actual piece of shit IRL. 🤷🏻‍♂️ His posts were every indication.

Nah, Rex is still an alright dude. He bought Dime his ticket to NI in the first place. I'm still really glad he did that for Dime. It was the greatest MU meet up weekend the forum has ever seen. We all had a great time. It just played out weird at the end.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Absolutely. I will be eternally grateful for that. He obviously fucked up I just think he panicked and I do believe he tried to make it better. He just kept digging himself deeper without realizing it and eventually it was too late. I do not believe for a second this was intentional.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I don't think anyone who's met him thinks he's a bad guy. He's obviously not. At the same time, it's been 10 months. Jobe has a Paypal now. Send some damn money and let's put this to bed lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    If I post you an ounce of kiwi weed can we all just be friends ?
    I have plenty of weed, just keep sending posters lol.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Episode said:
    stfu fhaggot dont u need to go kys

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Episode said:

Nah, Rex is still an alright dude. He bought Dime his ticket to NI in the first place. I'm still really glad he did that for Dime. It was the greatest MU meet up weekend the forum has ever seen. We all had a great time. It just played out weird at the end.
    Goat weekend 
    Acid, weed, booze, tunes, Disney Karoke, meat wars irl, sharing a one man tent named River's Edge with Todd, falling asleep in the shitter, offering free Malort shots to unsuspecting concert goers, yeah it was fucking fire. 
    You forgot the deathjoint.

I can see why.
    Technically I said weed by yeah the death joint deserves it's own spotlight thought that was more like a sedative for me 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod