Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Did Jobe Receive His Posters Today?

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Lol that night is a straight blur 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Todd and Rex bought me beers and Jameson shots in Denver \m/ next time me and todd hang out hes getting litty
    For real. Todd is legit that nigga 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I'm hoping this shit with Rex comes to a conclusion soon. He's going to Tool in Indy (and possibly Detroit) and I want posters from either or both. Perfect chance for shit to get made right. I'm not holding my breath though. I still remember that he did initially try to pay me at NI and he bought Dime his ticket.

Before the Indy show is Milwaukee though. He and Todd have tickets and I'm browsing stub hub right now lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Take the bite just go all in. 
    Yeah, I'll always be grateful for Rex buying me the ticket. He's a good dude just was real stupid about the poster thing. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I dont understand why they went ghost. Like take your L and admit you fucked up. Dont have to leave the group 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Heroin 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    You keep saying that 
    Best of luck with everything, dude.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I dont understand why they went ghost. Like take your L and admit you fucked up. Dont have to leave the group 

I didn't really go ghost because of that. Iv popped in here and there. 

Yeah i fucked up the poster thing.It was a very stupid mistake by me and i regret it,  But hopefully can make up for it by PB'ing some of the upcoming shows. I have Milwaukee and Indy, and if i can find a good deal on detroit, ill be there as well. 

as far as the ghost goes. Honestly life is just busy. I wake up at 5:45 AM to drive for lyft before work, then work 9-5, then if its busy i drive for lyft from 5-9 ish during the week. 

On the weekends if my GF is working i usually get up at about 5 am and drive the 40 minute to GR to work from 6-6. Shes a RN so she works 12 hour shifts. Im working 60-70 hours a week. Picking up kids and doing their sports/dance stuff sometimes. Seeing a psychiatrist once a week, or every other ect.

all in all im just trying to work my ass of to try and get to be where i want to be in life. All while i eliminated riding the bus, which was when i spent a good amount of time on here. 

I hope yall are doing well though. 
    Bruh jus send the fucking poster what is so hard lmao.
    Naw I didn’t wanna die before I got news of you doing the same. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Hows your career working out? Got any endorsement deal tattoos yet? 
    How is slaving 70 hours a week treating you?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Im just fucking with you for old times sale though. Hope you are doing good man. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Welcome back 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Why does Ape keep saying heroin?