Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Posters and Artwork

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I have faith in you ya big hairy gorilla 
    DO IT!!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    You have a good shot at getting one. You're competing with the Metallica fan base but a lot of the studios work stays for sale for some time. F4D doesn't have as rabid as a fan base as Emek, NC Winters and a few other artists where their shit consistently sells out in seconds.

Also, they don't take credit cards. I had to sign up to PayPal to get my SOAD foil.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Let me know if you plan to get rid of your show edition after snagging a foil. I like the purple better anyway.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I would've thought you'd learned by now about depending on forumers for prints
    inb4lists
    I don't depend on anything, but it's always nice when people come through for you. I've got a bunch of prints from forumers already hanging on my walls though. Some were bought, some were trades, some were gifts. I've kinda got a standing open order out for dope prints. Ape would have already gotten me these if I would have been pay pal ready by showtime, but that was too much work on my end so I passed. It was snowing heavily outside, I was already in bed and didn't want to run cash to the bank by the time we were messaging back and forth about it. Now I've got some cash in my pay pal account ready to go. 

At this point I have about 2 dozen framed and hanging on the walls I think (not counting the kids room's either)  and a bunch in the flat file that need mats cut for them still. (Foils and odd sized prints and posters) and I'm going to be ordering my own mat cutter soon.

I would've thought you'd learned by now about responding to my nonsensical jokes
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    PayPal only is lame but I can do it. I’m not getting rid of my how edition. I want both lol. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Smart choice. Figured it would be the case but it doesn't hurt to throw it out there. I hope the print for your next show is dope as well.
    It will most likely be Pacers themed. I do not have high hopes lol 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    It looks like you can do credit card. It is just through PayPal. Below the PayPal links it’s lists different cards click on it and another box will pop up asking for cc info 
    It was between you and Catz. Those were my options on who to talk to tonight.

This place fucking sucks lol.
    You know you love me bitch
    inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Need to get the SE of the Lincoln show.. too good of a show not to have. 

Show editions >
    mrAPE said:
    PayPal only is lame but I can do it. I’m not getting rid of my how edition. I want both lol. 
    You can just link your PayPal to your bank and transfer the money. 
    It takes about a day depending on when the transaction is but it’s easy. If you use your debit card instead of a credit card there’s no fee to transfer it. 
    It’s already linked to my bank I just would rather use a credit card for payment than my bank. 
    Mat cutter ordered.

B)
    Either of you trying for one of these Metallica prints today? 
    mrAPE said:
    Either of you trying for one of these Metallica prints today? 

I'm not. I just sent NC Winters a follow up trying to track down the second Ween poster still.  Between the possibility of that coming through and the mat cutter I just bought I'm done for a bit. Probably.

Besides, <purple 

mrAPE said:
    It will most likely be Pacers themed. I do not have high hopes lol 

I only like the sports themed ones for hockey. Those I need for sure.