Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Posters and Artwork

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Obviously if the money is there like Rex said dropping $120 on a poster, I am just some random dude on the outside that doesn't get it, and I understand that lol I get flustered when I see a poster for $30, but if it exists and I am there, I will grab it.
    image Photobucket
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I try and stick to just shows I’ve been to but N.C. is the dude that got me into them and he kills so I tried to get all his purples. The poster that got me into it 
    When I looked up the Burlington print earlier, I saw this. Limited edition of 300. Only 55 available. The fuck happen to the other 245? I know the artist and memebers of the band are usually entitled to some but damn. They throw the rest online?
    image Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    So wait...are you trying to get a specific print variety of the same poster? Didn't read the texts, just saw a different version of the same poster. Did ya'll turn this shit into pokemon cards that fast? 

I'm just trying to shit talk Todd into sending me his NC Winters posters.  Any of them. I bought one print for the NIN store, then a reg and a variant of a different print from his (NC's) website. Now I want more lol. Rex promised me a different NC Winters print awhile back (the day before I went down to Grand Rapids lol) because I paid him for Northern Invasion posters he never ended up sending. Rex went ghost instead, UP's wife found the place so he's gone now, the forum broke so new posts don't show and the mj thread stays mostly quiet now.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    When I looked up the Burlington print earlier, I saw this. Limited edition of 300. Only 55 available. The fuck happen to the other 245? I know the artist and memebers of the band are usually entitled to some but damn. They throw the rest online?

245 sold at show and 55 sold online buy N.C. as his artist prints. 

Belmont frames and shadowboxes are now buy one get 2 free at Michael's.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    What's the Detroit APC print look like? I sent a message to Rex asking if he got me one but I haven't heard back yet lol.

He probably did.

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    also that apc hummingbird poster is sick. they kinda fucked up on the basic venue/date info font though. that could have been integrated in a dope psychedelic way and it wasnt. F.
    I love winning with women
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Got an email from Metallica's webstore. FYI you can become a Fifth Member on their website for free to access this:

CONCERT POSTERS AVAILABLE MONDAY!

The wait is over and we’re mixing it up!

Visit the Met Store on Monday, November 12th at 1:00 PM PST to get your hands on the official screen-printed concert posters from every stop on both the first AND second legs of the North American WorldWired Arena Tour!

These two legs feature artwork by Ames Bros (Madison), Brent Schoonover (Minneapolis), Munk One (Lincoln), Mark 5 (Grand Forks), Acorn (Sioux Falls), Maxx242 (Winnipeg, Saskatoon & ACL), Bioworkz (Milwaukee), N.C. Winters (Pittsburgh & Buffalo), Joey Feldman (State College), Squindo (Charlotte), WAY$HAK (Philadelphia), and Ron Ransom (Albany).

We have a limited number of each poster, so mark your calendars and be in the Met Store at 1:00 PM PDT on Monday, November 12th to get yours while you can! 

* Posters are exclusive to Fifth Members. Limit one (1) of each product per customer.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Copped one. Thanks Jay.
    Shipped already. Damn that was fast.

New Sperry print has some DSL's.

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Copped a 18x24 screen print Halloween poster, signed by the artist. Gonna try to get Castle and Carpenter to sign it at a convention in a few months. 
    inb4lists
    So there’s like two Sperrys I like. Poop lady is the best.