Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hi everyone

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Dime said:
    That was a meme?
    Yea. Im started seeing it pop up this week
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I chuckled way to much at the last few pages. 
    inb4lists
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    That was a meme?
    Yea. Im started seeing it pop up this week
    It's all over fb. Idk how it's funny
    imageimage
  • sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    Yea I didn't get it either
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited August 2016
    sarspid said:
    dranyam said:
    I was gonna go along with it until you brought the packers into this you fag. 

So... Hi Rex lol
    what's up? How olds the kid now? It's been eons. This place hasn't really changed though. I will say it's unfortunate you decided to come back when catz is active. This place has had a couple solid 6 month dead periods. So how ya been? 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    rexxx is on the fhagz side now ::rollseyes

fhaggot

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

sarspid said:
    Leah you silly goose
    Girl I'm sorry. I forget everything now lol I still gotta send you the gift!!!
    the gift of noodz???

i want noodz....

[-(

blue turbins

dranyam said:
    sarspid said:
    dranyam said:

So... Hi Rex lol
    what's up? How olds the kid now? It's been eons. This place hasn't really changed though. I will say it's unfortunate you decided to come back when catz is active. This place has had a couple solid 6 month dead periods. So how ya been? 
    cuz catz has shit to do.... ya

[-(

blue turbins

dranyam said:
    sarspid said:
    dranyam said:

So... Hi Rex lol
    Well khali is about to be three and the baby is 2 months now. So I'm not getting that much sleep and I'm tired all the time. :( I'm ok I'm back in California (idk why since everything is fucking expensive) we bought a house and I don't really do much but work. I commute over 100 miles everyday for work it was ok before but now with the baby I think it's not that good since I want to spend more time with my girls. What about yourself? How are things going for you? 
    rob a bank

[-(

blue turbins

Things have been pretty good up in the mitten. I honestly haven't done shit this summer other than work. Things have been crazy the last 4 months at work. Other than that iv really just been discing and waiting on football season. Oh and I have a rambunctious one year old puppy now. You were semi close to LA before you moved right? What part of Cali are you in now? It sounds like you have a lot going on with a newborn and all. 
    Oh yeah and jay moved to my city but he's a bitch. I think he's afraid of these hands. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Big titty Sars back! 

dranyam said:
    Things have been pretty good up in the mitten. I honestly haven't done shit this summer other than work. Things have been crazy the last 4 months at work. Other than that iv really just been discing and waiting on football season. Oh and I have a rambunctious one year old puppy now. You were semi close to LA before you moved right? What part of Cali are you in now? It sounds like you have a lot going on with a newborn and all. 
    What type of dog do you have? Funny story we were going to get a white German Shepard puppy and then we found out I was pregnant so no more puppy for me. lol yea I was in the LA county. I lived in the San Fernando valley. Now I live north however I commute to encino everyday for work. He lives close to you? He should hang out with you!! I don't hang out with anyone but my kids since no one ever wants to make the drive. -_- yea it's been hard with the baby she actually had surgery about 3weeks ago for a cyst that was the size of a golfball. She's doing better now. 

Hey Sarspid!  Welcome back.  
    Gracias and hola!
    Big titty Sars back! 

Lmfao you're funny!
    sarspid said:
    dranyam said:
    What type of dog do you have? Funny story we were going to get a white German Shepard puppy and then we found out I was pregnant so no more puppy for me. lol yea I was in the LA county. I lived in the San Fernando valley. Now I live north however I commute to encino everyday for work. He lives close to you? He should hang out with you!! I don't hang out with anyone but my kids since no one ever wants to make the drive. -_- yea it's been hard with the baby she actually had surgery about 3weeks ago for a cyst that was the size of a golfball. She's doing better now. 
    Yeah pretty much all of my friends that have had kids recently look like zombies lol. I got a Australian Shepard. Naturally she was born on 4/20 so I named her Mary Jane haha. She's adorbale but quite the handful as well. I didn't know what I was getting myself into lol.

Didnt you you move to Kansas for a while too? Or was that before? I don't remember, it's been a long ass time. 
    Aww cute dog!! Cute name it just reminds me of Spider-Man lol!! Yea I do look like a zombie. I miss sleeping 8 hours ;( I can only nap when khali naps and the baby naps so if khali doesn't nap I'm fucked for that day. My husband doesn't get up at night it's just me. I always tell him I wish I was him. He sleeps and can sleep through the baby crying. Yea back in 2010 I had moved to Kansas because of the drama with my ex and then I met my husband over there and got married and we moved back to Cali once he was out of the army. 
    peanutbutter 

[-(

blue turbins

Ahhh word. Its starting to come back to me now lol. So who convinced you to come back to the hells of MU? :joy: