Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

bojack season 3(spoilers)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is BoJack dropping like El Camino where it doesn’t release til 12 Pacific? Usually wit the shows it’s 12 Eastern.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Not sure. Just gonna keep checking back on the hour.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • nohohanknohohank Posts: 248 juggalo
    12 Pacific has been standard since ever. I've marathon'd the show every year since season season 3. 

I like how I try we to initiate in conversation and you've just been a condescending asshole the entire goddamn time. I'm literally the only dude that was ever on your side before you including these recent times where I talked about realizing even more how unfairly you may have been treated.

Nope, you're an asshole that has full faith in yourself as judge, jury and executioner while still visiting the same ass forum years later. How are you the dude that got those dumb ass knuckle tats?
    Shout out to when Syn spoiled the season ending... 3 hours after the season dropped.
    I went back to change the title because I thought I originally made the thread. Then I saw she created it and also realized I'm on another account because I couldn't remember my other log in and fucked up the recovery.
    I plan on killing the season tonight but won't spoil anything. 
    Episode said:
    Yes and it’s forced garbage. Gave it enough of a chance. Watched 5 episodes and it was literally making me mad how terrible it was. Shit is autistic.
    The show literally gives an autistic character a chance to shine. But yeah, everyone else is wrong. Okay I have to dial back my pre game before Bojack drops.
    It's up.
    Quarter after but just finished my season five rewatch, lehgo

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Haven't watched yet because October all i watch is horror flicks
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Only a couple eps in
    nohohank said:
    12 Pacific has been standard since ever. I've marathon'd the show every year since season season 3. 

I like how I try we to initiate in conversation and you've just been a condescending asshole the entire goddamn time. I'm literally the only dude that was ever on your side before you including these recent times where I talked about realizing even more how unfairly you may have been treated.

Nope, you're an asshole that has full faith in yourself as judge, jury and executioner while still visiting the same ass forum years later. How are you the dude that got those dumb ass knuckle tats?
    Shut yo pussy ass up. Wah I said yo garbage ass show sucks fucking cry about it bitch.
    nohohank said:
    Episode said:
    Yes and it’s forced garbage. Gave it enough of a chance. Watched 5 episodes and it was literally making me mad how terrible it was. Shit is autistic.
    The show literally gives an autistic character a chance to shine. But yeah, everyone else is wrong. Okay I have to dial back my pre game before Bojack drops.
    No one said everyone else is wrong you bitch ass mf. I said the show in my opinion is fucking garbage. Cry some more about it and keep sucking the writers’ collective cocks.
    Anyways, season after the first 8 episodes is half and half. Princess Carolyn and Todd are useless characters to me so I hate the heavy focus on them and I nod out of their parts but BoJack is A1 as usual, and Mr. PeanutButter was actually somewhat entertaining this season. But yea, BoJack’s shit was way too happy and uplifting and this shit heading to a complete nosedive lol. The 2 halves should not be separated by 3 months tho.
    lol at coming back and fighting with a drunk dude from last month. I don't fucking care. 
    edited November 2019
    You binged the show and only worship Bojack. That's like finishing breaking bad thinking Walt was the good guy the entire time. This show is doing far from a nose dive and is instead taking advantage   of the heads up from Netflix that the show was coming to an end to give good conclusions to every character. There's a formula at play. You don't like PC so you just ignore the storyline? Her arc was pretty much resolved with Judah coming back, she's going to focus on making her family a priority. Bojack was trending up towards sunshine and rainbows all of this half of the season which is setting up for a collapse in the second half. Shit is about to hit the fan for him. 
    edited November 2019
    ....You said the show is doing far from a nosedive and then proceeded to say that BoJack is being set-up for a collapse aka nosedive....which is exactly what I was saying.

And BoJack isn’t a “good guy”, he’s a piece of shit. But at the same time his mindset and his dialogue is the sole reason I relate to the show. Literally could not give a fuck about anyone else on the show. I suppose Mr. PB is interesting to an extent simply cause he’s the complete antithesis of BoJack so there’s that yin yang going on. But I could literally do without the other characters. The silent episode and Free Churro are my favorites. 20+ minutes of nothing but A1 BoJack dialogue. That’s when the show is at it’s absolute best.

Oh and Walt is the good guy. Fuck Hank and Jesse.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    ah so you're still a basic bitch
    Because I don’t like bland characters?