Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Shitty Memes & Other Shit

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    slap said:
    The_Law said:
    How about eating a real burger instead of something that taste like a real burger...You aint living forever
    Because real meat is unhealthy, unethical, and animal agriculture is the leading cause of climate change and ocean acidification
    Actually your body is designed to run off of the fats from real meat. If you get meat from the right source  its anything but unhealthy. Your brain functions better on a diet that is centered arount protein and fat and THC. 

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Id highly recommend watching Cowspiracy
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Holy fuck we're doomed as a nation
    The_Law said:
    Holy fuck we're doomed as a nation

[-(

blue turbins

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I literally give 0 fucks. I like meat. I dont care. 

Slap is developing a superiority complex
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    If you dont believe that farm raised cattle and other animal agriculture is hurting the planet then you're a fucking retard.
    all those cows out there farting....bastards are the cause of global warming.
    Attention all Cows..Don't be farting in Cali..Big crackdown underway
    slap said:
    The_Law said:
    How about eating a real burger instead of something that taste like a real burger...You aint living forever
    Because real meat is unhealthy, unethical, and animal agriculture is the leading cause of climate change and ocean acidification
    Actually your body is designed to run off of the fats from real meat. If you get meat from the right source  its anything but unhealthy. Your brain functions better on a diet that is centered arount protein and fat. 
    This comment is entirely false. The American Institute for Cancer Research and other cancer research orgs have done studies that suggest that each ounce and a half of red meat and proccessed meat you eat per day can increase your risk of bowel cancer by 20 PERCENT. That sounds unhealthy to me. Red meat also extremely high in bad fats which can raise cholesterol and blood pressure.

Also implying you cant get protein and fat from a non meat diet :|
    The_Law said:
    all those cows out there farting....bastards are the cause of global warming.
    Gary you are the least intelligent person on this forum other than maybe Catz so idk why i even bother with you but yes, when there are 1.5 billion cows on this earth just for the purpose of consumption it makes a huge fucking difference to the atmosphere. 

Do the research. Its online. Or continue being a sheep.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    slap said:
    Scientists predict the oceans may be devoid of life by 2048.
    Yeah I'm gonna call BS on this one. 
    Okay that was slight hyperbole, itll be void of fish by 2048 due to overfishing and ocean acidification, whoch is causwd by poop runoff from CAFOs. Arlo, youre not an idiot. Neither is rex. Please watch Cowspiracy, its  on netflix
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I came here for memes, and get 2 pages of nonsense. 
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    I came here for memes, and get 2 pages of nonsense. 
    I'd tell you to post some but they wouldnt be funny
    About as funny as vegans thinking they're superior to others, 
    inb4lists
    So stating facts about the environmental effects the meat industry has on the earth is acting superior? Are you retarded?

also i'm not a vegan. Keep taking L's. I'll be here all night
    You/they can state whatever you want, makes no difference to me. But saying it in a way like you/they are talking like they are better than the other person because of it IS in itself retarded. 
    inb4lists
    vegan creates methane gas too when thrown away and rotting in the landfills meh niggaz

[-(

blue turbins

I lol'd hard a a t-shirt i saw that said "My stomach isn't a graveyard", the pretentiousness steaming off that person was delicious. 
    inb4lists