Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Shitty Memes & Other Shit

Comments

• Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    Yeah thats fucked. I'm not a big conspiracy theorist but that is just too many coincidences. Wayfair's response is pretty weak as well. 
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,612 jayfacer
    The Wayfair shit is the most disturbing case to me as far as any of this child trafficking shit. Jus cause of the whole “hiding in plain sight” aspect of it. Buying kids for $30,000 like it’s the dark web except it ain’t the dark web. And these mfs had the balls to put the actual last names as the furniture names. Jesus smh.
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,559 spicy boy
    Yea its really fucked. Other sites gettin called out for it too
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    What happened with Wayfair?
  • Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2020
    They're selling kids as furniture on the internet. There's a couple listings for shit like cabinets and pillow cases for like $10,000 on wayfair and amazon but if you order that shit, they're gonna send you a kid to fuck instead.
  • Options
    What the fucking fuck
  • Options
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    edited July 2020

Some additional info for Dime, they had the same shitty cabinet or throw pillow for sale under different names (of missing girls) and different prices. One could be for $10,500, same product but different name could be $12,000

Wayfair came out and said nothing was wrong and the cabinets are industrial and the pricing was correct, yet they still took down the listings. They didn't acknowledge the fact that it wasn't just cabinets it was pillows, blankets, and other ridiculous shit. And the fact that it was the same stock photo but the pricing differed depending on the name. 
  • Options
    ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    That Wayfair shit is fake af. Qanon level conspiracy. 
  • Options
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,612 jayfacer
    edited July 2020
    That Wayfair shit is fake af. Qanon level conspiracy. 
    Bro they had a children’s painting of dinosaurs for $35,000. NOT by any renowned artist. (Because obviously actual art can be stupid expensive.) That don’t raise any alarms to you?

Why did the CEO step down immediately? I would laugh and say YALL TRIPPIN if it was fake.
  • Options
    Has anyone looked in to why any of these items are priced the way they are? Has there been any case of this happening before? Has this been the only case anyone has seen of this happening on Wayfair? I use Amazon quite a bit and see this happen. I've heard it's when sellers want to "lock out" an item when they only have 1 in stock and don't want to re-list it. Or it could be a price glitch? I've seen that happen a bunch too. 

Also, I don't believe the CEO ever stepped down? There was some BS tweet about it from an unverified source, but that's all I heard. 

As for the names, from what I've been reading this seems like something that Wayfair does with this kind of product. I don't know all that much about the company and I really doubt a lot of the people claiming this conspiracy do either, but yeah, some of the names match. But I've heard that these products are often have female first names? If there are thousands of women that go missing each year, I guess I'm still skeptical even with the names being what I'd consider "odd". 

When it comes to stuff like this, the burden of proof is on the one making the claim. There's just not enough here to make me think this is legit at all. 
  • Options
    And like, isn't the claim that people are buying these items and the boxes themselves contain the trafficked children? Like wtf, how in the world would that ever even work. Isn't this exactly why the dark web exists? 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Jesus Christ how would this even be allowed to happen tho? I don't doubt anything anymore but this seems insane 
    Post edited by Dime2 on
  • Options
    WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
     Wayfairs shipping is horrible. I ordered a desk a year ago and they literally don’t know where it went so they sent me a way better one for free saying the one I eventually bought might also show up. Now I don’t know anything about human trafficking and it is def wrong, but why wouldn’t you use someone like amazon for this? 2 day free shipping... just saying 
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    edited July 2020
    Are you guys familiar with the YouTube Pedophile timestamp controversy? 

I deleted most of my videos with my kids in them after I found out about it
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    I am not familiar with that. 

The whole wayfair thing seems like a reach to me though like arlo is saying. How would they even ship
    kids and keep them quiet? Drugs i guess but idk seems like too much. 
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    edited July 2020
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,559 spicy boy
    Holy shit

After Epstein, and Milawauke, and everything involving Wayfair/Amazon/Walmart/Etsy, I have no doubt the child trafficing and pedophilia problem in the world is way worse than imagined. If you're in a position of power, leadership, influence, you probably have ties to pedophilia, or at the very least people in your circle with ties to pedophilia. 

And if you call it out, you're black listed or executed. Ashton Kutcher, black listed. What has he been in since he called it out? Corey Feldman? Deemed insane (tbf he is milking his call outs though). Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell? Dead. 

Have you ever heard McCauley Caulken talk about it? What he implied about Heather O'Rourke. Sickening. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?