Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Shitty Memes & Other Shit

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Theres a legit building that looks like the ps5
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I’m going to cop a ps5. Fuck Xbox 
    The xbox system overall is slightly more powerful, but sony has developers that work on games for just their system, so they get the most out of it. 

Xbox is more MP friendly to me, and the controller is far superior, but they both have their advantages and disadvantages. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Yeah imma go with Xbox off the bat because of my giant digital library and all my friends that play MP games are on Xbox. I'll probably pick up a PS5 too down the road when there's a price drop.
    Im going to try to get both at launch. But if i cant im going to go with the xbox because of the current library i have. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Xbox has no games
    Well yeah, most of the games that are really good on xbox are multi platform, the xbox game pass is a superior value to anything sony offers in that aspect. Its a really good value. 

But yeah, without a doubt ps5 has the better exclusives lined up. They have to. Otherwise i dont see the point in Choosing playstation over xbox. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My biggest reason for Sony over Microsoft is ive thought the playstation controller was far superior. Xbox always felt too big and bulky for my hands where don’t it felt just right. I’m worried ps5 controller is more xbox looking... that’s my biggest concern about ps5
    Idk about the PS5, but the xbox one controller had junk joysticks that break down too easily, and it was still way better than the PS4 ones. 

Pretty much every person i know thats hd a ps4, including 2 for myself, hd issues with them breaking down almost immediately.

also for me the joystick position on the playstation sucks. The d-pad isn’t utilized much anymore in games for the core mechanics of controls (mostly for menu items) so having it in a position that its in just doesn’t make
    sense to me. 

But i agree, the controller is more personal preference. They both could be immensely improved in this next genera But i doubt they will be. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Switch/Wii U Pro > PS1, 2, 3 and 4 controllers > Xbone > 360 > Xbox 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    You have the absolute worst taste lol. 

I love the switch but of all the systems the joysticks on those are the most trash lol 

I love the switch but of all the systems the joysticks on those are the most trash lol 
    he's talking about the pro controller

but even still saying any dualshock is better than the 360 and xbone controllers just means you have ladyhands
    Out of my 10 or so close friends that have had had either xbones or PS4s since right after launch, I haven't heard anything about the controllers breaking down at any point on either system
    Oh yeah. So an xbox controller lo
    Xbox has no games
    95% of what I play is multiplatform lol
    edited June 2020
    Xeno said:

he's talking about the pro controller

but even still saying any dualshock is better than the 360 and xbone controllers just means you have ladyhands
    360 has the worst d-pad of any controller ever. Xbone fixes it, but still pales in comparison to the DualShock d-pad. Im constantly pushing down and left together all the time. Never have that problem with DS. I will give Xbone has the better joysticks between that and the DS. Shape/comfort wise, I prefer the DS, but I dont find either controller uncomfortable, too big, or too small. Though I prefer to use a X91 controller on Xbone and PC, and that is shaped like a SNES controller lol

But the Wii U and Switch Pro controllers are just godly on every level. Perfect D-pads, perfect joy sticks, so comfortable to hold. 
    The Switch Pro was my favorite controller I ever used until I picked up this one from Target yesterday, absolutely loving it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qolAsvoew&t=387s
    The only reason I've ever broken a PS4 controller, was because I spilled beer on it. 

Also, why the fuck does Xbox controllers still use batteries?
    The only reason I've ever broken a PS4 controller, was because I spilled beer on it. 

Also, why the fuck does Xbox controllers still use batteries?
    Technically so you have more options for rechargeables. A friend of mine who has had PS4 for years eventually tossed a whole controller because it wouldn't hold a charge anymore, on Xbox you can either just get the rechargeable battery pack from Microsoft ($20 I think?) Which makes it function exactly like a PS4 controller, or shell out extra money for higher MaH rechargeables that hold a charge way longer like the Switch Pro does. 

That being said, the Xbox One itself should come with Microsoft's rechargeables.