Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Live DD

12346»

Comments

• evilDDevilDD Posts: 572 just the tip
    Chris is such a turd. It's beyond hilarious😂
    !skitz0 boGGle
    Cris is Osiris
    Turd--the
    It's666Sky
    Beyond (Dragon)
    And he's the lead guitar player. I'm rhytm guitar and back up vocals. Here's Leonardo and I'm raphael
    And we jam at turtle park in Redondo beach
    And unfortunately Donatello is a actual homo sexual. I won't go into detain, but yes it's true. And we have options in terms of michaelangelo. April stole my beloved Lil gay pink iPhone that I adored beyond hean and hell and keeps leaving weirdo secret left handed lezbian bullshit in the dust off my, once again, beloved 2018 Jeep while threaten to murder my entire family for losing her sim card and lying about us all over the internet.

So she's the singer. My sex life isnt really for posting about on the internet, but being cooped up in the house I get bored
    After 3 and a half years, you'll hafta excuse me if I'm delerious at my computer these days
    And dude seriously, how could I change my name from Live to evilDD if I'm not in my own account
     Stop trying to make me prove my innocence, that's unamerican.

No adult is innocent
    I know I'm posting alot, maybe hijacking threads, but we're stuck in the house and I don't know when I'll be back when I leave
    You ride my nuts alot in my thread same as crawling up my ass n dying. You wanna do that then you're more than welcome to sleep under the pier and get pnmoania. All that's happened and you've just stewed in your own selfish hatred of because you're secretly a homo pedo whose gay and a flaming faggot for my big old fat cock that fuckt your scummy family of of existence cause I always know right a way. A neutered pussy when it comes mAh way

Look in the mirror and say to yourself all he rude abusively homosexual remarks you made to me to yourself. Getting angry Bob? Feeling the foreskin burning the the furious hatred of he one who fuckt your whole bitch ass scummy family and then spat in your face and called you a fag while you get raped by the Lakers for saying that about Kobe

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Nobody is even talking to you you retarded piece of shit.
    That's ok talking to myself is far more entertaining than reading your BS attempts at testicular respect on a vanilla formum ulame ass turd. All you understand is "youre a slut" no u no u no u no uno u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u and so on through eternity and now you will suck my cock on command cuz you're a retarded lil fagget pedo bitch boy wanna be that a TS tuff on the web cuz no one in high school knew who you were n shit faggot