Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

gun control

Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
edited October 2015 in Debate & Discourse
?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

gun control 9 votes

ya
0%
na
100%
OPPNOCAPNecrothulhuFIRENATHANIELHACKETTStoned_CatzMetalCoresadesMe_SATANDime 9 votes

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    na
    If so Muslims should be disarmed

[-(

blue turbins

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    edited October 2015
    Having a gun to protect yourself and your family yes. 

If you are the stupid gook on my wall posting a new semi auto rifle every week then yes that shit needs controlled. You don't need 50 semi autos for your protection. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    na
    I believe Switzerland requires every citizen to own a gun. They're doing pretty well from what I heard. How's Austria doing with their "gun ban" or whatever it is?
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Honestly I just don't care about the gun control debate anymore. I own some and know how to use them, but realize most people who own them don't so like I just don't give a fuck anymore
    edited October 2015
    I had this thought the other day when I saw an ant hill and realized how insignificant life really is. Like say in this ant hill there was a psycho ant and he kill 100 other ants before the colony put him down. He goes down as the most notorious ant of all time. So what? Did you notice there was this ant killer?do you notice how some ants in the colony did great things? Or lived and raised great baby ants? And what happens when a giant comes and sets fire to the entire colony and wipes them all out of existence. Does anything change in a cosmic setting? No

and that's my point... Aren't humans just as insignificant? I'm not saying you can't find meaning in living but ultimately everything you do in life is insignificant on a cosmic scale 

I think we should have bullet control. Every bullet should cost 5,000 dollars that way when someone gets shot you'd be like "damn! He must of done something! They put 50 thousands dollars worth of bullets in his ass".  And you'd start hearing people say things like "man I'm going to get a second job and save up and then your a deadman! You better hope I can't get no bullets on layaway!"
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    na
    I believe strongly in the right to bear arms...mainly handguns, shotguns, certain rifles... but I dont think highly of people who carry their assault rifles into restaurants and shopping centers to show off their right to the 2nd amendment. I dont like that you could (up until a couple months ago or something) buy an assault weapon at a grocery store like walmart either. just bad vibes.

but much like the pot legalization movement, itd be very difficult (met with incredible resistance) to turn things back now and make guns far harder to obtain. its sad that we have created a society where if you dont have a gun, youre less safe, but it is what it is.
    I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    na
    LOOT said:

If you are the stupid gook on my wall posting a new semi auto rifle every week
    >compensating this hard
    I love winning with women
    na
    Hey wake,
    Coming to ure house
    Wif a pocket full of shells

[-(

blue turbins

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    na
    Yeah people that show up at restaurants flaunting their guns are retarded. It actually happens a lot here. I was at a little Caesars a couple of months ago with my son and some dipshit had his piece fall out of his holster on the floor. That was pretty fucked up and aggravating
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    na
    The only people gun control stops are the good guys. Here's a hint: a criminal isn't going to obey the fucking law. They don't care, they'll shoot your ass. Especially when you have that no guns allowed bullshit on your window. Its asking to be shot. People will think twice if they no others might be armed. And if some asshole got out of control, someone would be able to stand up and shoot that fucker dead before he causes damage. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Everyone should have a minimum of 6 guns. No exceptions.
    Dime said:
    The only people gun control stops are the good guys. Here's a hint: a criminal isn't going to obey the fucking law. They don't care, they'll shoot your ass. Especially when you have that no guns allowed bullshit on your window. Its asking to be shot. People will think twice if they no others might be armed. And if some asshole got out of control, someone would be able to stand up and shoot that fucker dead before he causes damage. 
    I'm not a fan of this argument because we aren't really talking about high profile drug lords here. The majority of the school shootings that have been done by nerds were all done with legally bought guns. They didn't use black market guns. So in all these school or movie theater or mall shootings, yeah gun control might have prevented them.

im not saying I'm for gun control, just don't like this argument being used against it
    na
    Legally bought guns that from what I recall, they didn't buy. Someone they know did and they took them
    imageimage
    na
    Since it's relevant to the conversation at hand here, I'm gonna leave this here for amusement. I commented on a yahoo news fb post because I guesd SNL and Amy Shumer had whatever to say about gun control. 

imageimage
    edited October 2015
    na
    Opinions of women's don't count Cuz theyz can't think for themselves     

[-(

blue turbins

na
    Neither can you. Are you a woman?
    imageimage
    na
    Lol I bet u think u has a dikk

[-(

blue turbins