Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

the end

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Ozzy played in Ames in like 94 and it was all seated and he said fuck that and said something like, "the mother fucker that gets the craziest gets to party with me. So people started throwing chairs and jumping to the floor from the upper decks. Ozzy has a warrant out in Ames for inciting a riot still =))))) 
    Let's see them sets doe. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    This was their set when I saw them 4/20

0 let's see them sets you want. 
    Call me crazy but I think since it's their last tour it'd be awesome if they played a song or two off each album like a chronological walk thru the history of Sabbath. And I'd like to see them play one song off the Heaven and Hell album. It's part of Sabbath's history (albeit without Ozzy) and it would be a fitting mark of respect to Dio.

admittedly Ozzy wouldn't know the lyrics but he doesn't know the lyrics to his own songs anyway and reads off a TelePrompTer so what's the difference?

they could of course flag the Born Again album coz that sucked cock
    Saw that vinyl the other day. 
    Ewwwww it's bad
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    HEEL said:
    Ozzy played in Ames in like 94 and it was all seated and he said fuck that and said something like, "the mother fucker that gets the craziest gets to party with me. So people started throwing chairs and jumping to the floor from the upper decks. Ozzy has a warrant out in Ames for inciting a riot still =))))) 
    My parents were there.
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Actually, I might have been in my mothers womb still.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gnomez said:
    Call me crazy but I think since it's their last tour it'd be awesome if they played a song or two off each album like a chronological walk thru the history of Sabbath. And I'd like to see them play one song off the Heaven and Hell album. It's part of Sabbath's history (albeit without Ozzy) and it would be a fitting mark of respect to Dio.

admittedly Ozzy wouldn't know the lyrics but he doesn't know the lyrics to his own songs anyway and reads off a TelePrompTer so what's the difference?

Funny you saw this because I just finished reading an article about the tour and Iommi said they are of course going to be playing their hits but they are also going to reach back to many of their albums and play rarities and/or a couple of songs from each, but they will only do materiel from albums Ozzy was on. Also, said a new album is still up in the air but the songs are done. 
    Fantastic....black sabbath show in Auckland is GA standing on the floor and not seated like many shows in the USA 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Get sum balls gnomez

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Holy Crap. The BlackSabbath  Ultimate Experience package is NZ $2,499.00
    Check out the ridiculous price of these VIP Packages https://www.livenation.com.au/blog/vip-nation-black-sabbath
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Dime said:
    Gnomez said:

Funny you saw this because I just finished reading an article about the tour and Iommi said they are of course going to be playing their hits but they are also going to reach back to many of their albums and play rarities and/or a couple of songs from each, but they will only do materiel from albums Ozzy was on. Also, said a new album is still up in the air but the songs are done.

No way they play anything from Technical Ecstasy lol. That album never happened.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    They play Dirty Women from that album all the time....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    It never happened Jay...
    Never say die is also not a thing.

*sticks fingers in ears*

la la la I can't hear you.
    I just emailed Live Nation and asked them if the $419 VIP Black Sabbath Soundcheck package included early entry and they just replied to me and confirmed that if you take the GA option for that package that it does include early entry!!! Fuck I might consider that!!!!!!!