Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Fear The Walking Dead

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    ^ need a log in gazza
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    >google.com
    >fear of the walking dead 
    >episode 1 stream
    >profit 
    Watched it last night. Slow to start and build up but towards the end it was getting good!
    Should be a great show
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So im pretty annoyed at the level of stupidity of these people already. Here is what pisses me off and I sure hope the show stops this bullshit now

They see their drugie kids best friend get shot, ran over, and tehn get back up as he was missing half his face. After seeing this they

1. Choose not to tell their fucking daughter what the fuck is going on. So she's like literally going to go over to her bf's house where she will be killed. Bitch! Fucking tell your goddamn kids why it is so important they listen to you now!

2. She goes to the school and sees her boss shot and obviously looking a lot like the dude she saw get up after being ran over. What does she do? Run??? No lets go give the fucker a hug.

3. Stupid ass son of the dad not fucking listening to him on the phone. Or the ex wife listening. When the dude says "Look just hear me out" fucking listen.

One thing I hate about shows is god damn stupidity. Stop it producers. If they are literally that stupid, I hope they die next episode. I can't stand morons.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    That's always my problem with any sort of "post-crisis" world: stupid people just wouldn't last. Smart, resourceful people would prevail
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    That's always my problem with any sort of "post-crisis" world: stupid people just wouldn't last. Smart, resourceful people would prevail
    yeah. I feel the walking dead isnt like that, so it is surprising to see this show doing that.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Gary said:
    I liked the premier.
    Yea me too..I think it has potential..I hope they disclose at some point where the virus came from etc...

I havent put that much thought into it. Im really just along for the ride.... The thing I liked most about the episode is how much suspense they had. This is actually a huge thing in this day and age.

Like over the last few weeks I was watching some older flicks.... Terminator, Terminator 2, The Thing, Alien, etc. And it kinda hits me while watching them. These movies are soooo fantastic because of sound tracks and the suspense.

I hear people saying that they hate all the CGI and how CGI is makes movies bad. These people are wrong. CGI is only a one tool being used to kill movies, but the real reason is that producers/directors have stopped adding suspense to their movies. One thing that makes a movie (or show) great is the anticipation of what is to come.... The director doesnt need to show what's behind the corner when a little music, and dark shadows, gets you to that "oh shit" moment. And that's what's so great..... But now with CGI producers are like "Why would we have music and shadows when we can just show a proton liquid metal monster morphing through the wall exploding the vending machine." - The answer to that dumbass is by not showing it outright you are causing the viewers mind to think, to rush, to get excited, to get on the edge of their seat. By removing that aspect of movies or tv shows, you literally take all imagination to the moving viewing experience. It's "Shut up and don't think because im going to show you exactly every piece of this with CGI". It's bullshit, and im tired of it. I hope some directors start getting the bigger picture. CGI isnt the problem... You can have really good CGI and still add suspense. The problem is overusing CGI to ruin the movie experience for the viewer.

This is making me think of the scene from No Country For Old Men, when Javier is sitting in the hotel room just waiting for the guy to get back. There was absolutely no score in the movie, and it mase it all the more intense imo
    inb4lists
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    So im pretty annoyed at the level of stupidity of these people already. Here is what pisses me off and I sure hope the show stops this bullshit now

They see their drugie kids best friend get shot, ran over, and tehn get back up as he was missing half his face. After seeing this they

1. Choose not to tell their fucking daughter what the fuck is going on. So she's like literally going to go over to her bf's house where she will be killed. Bitch! Fucking tell your goddamn kids why it is so important they listen to you now!

2. She goes to the school and sees her boss shot and obviously looking a lot like the dude she saw get up after being ran over. What does she do? Run??? No lets go give the fucker a hug.

3. Stupid ass son of the dad not fucking listening to him on the phone. Or the ex wife listening. When the dude says "Look just hear me out" fucking listen.

One thing I hate about shows is god damn stupidity. Stop it producers. If they are literally that stupid, I hope they die next episode. I can't stand morons.
    You sound just like my wife when we are watching..THE STUPIDITY of people in a crisis. Doesn't make much sense.
    What happened to episode 3?
    has it not aired yet?
    Last night it was on....They played it 2 weeks after episode 2 for some reason...Pretty good episode
    Sweet thanks gazza
    couldnt find a link to stream episode 3 and I couldn't figure what was going on
    Gary said:
    Last night it was on....They played it 2 weeks after episode 2 for some reason...Pretty good episode
    Wasn't a holiday or anything. 
    edited September 2015
    Jeez these people are dumb fucks
    they spend a day inside their house and don't make any attempt to arm themselves with any sort of weapon (bats, knives, axes, crowbars etc)
    they peer out of windows at night shining bright torches  out the windows  
    HEEL said:
    Gary said:
    Wasn't a holiday or anything. 
    I think they skipped a week so they could run right into The Walking Dead without missing a week. I have no idea why else they would make you wait 2 weeks for episode 3
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    they never play new episodes on holiday weekends 
    they never play new episodes on holiday weekends 
    never noticed that
    Not surprising. 
    Fuck that little druggie pisses me off....little cunt 
    Why because he told him mom to give the drugs to someone that needed them?
    He's a conniving little weasel