Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Disc golf

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Why would the blue one have a better top pocket?
    Well the black one is the very first runs they made. The top zipper only slides from only from left to right. 

The blue one the zipper on the top is more shaped like a upside down U so the entrance to the pocket have a larger opening

I would have went with the grey or camo but they were 20$ more and im not paying 20$ for an aesthetic.

• Holds 15-20 discs.
    That's it?
    My cheap ass $15 bag holds 12.
    10 inside + 2 putters outside.

• Holds 15-20 discs.
    That's it?
    My cheap ass $15 bag holds 12.
    10 inside + 2 putters outside.

The one i have now is similar. I think i have 16 stuffed in there. Im up to almost 20 disc's but by this time next year i would like to be in the 50-70 range. Im gonna go around this summer and buy as many i can off people. They are always selling them out of their trunks around here.
    I'm actually thinking about it. I'll probably just go buy some good hyking shoes doe. 
    those are only like 80 doe. I just don't know how i feel about buying shoes online. 
    It will carry a seat. which i plan on getting for the long saturdays. 

another reason i got it is because of the umbrella holder \

umb.jpg 133.6K
    I'd look at getting a Z plastic stalker. Once they are broke in they fly straight as an arrow with minimal fade at the end.

Umbrella holder?  Your courses are different than the courses up here.
    Plenty of trees for shade here.
    we have a large variety. A couple of them are on old regular golf courses that are no longer golf courses so those are open. I also play in heavy woods. The thing about league play and tournament play is they play through downpours. 
    edited February 2016
    I have a buzzz and a buzzz SS. I like the SS cause it goes straight as fuck. and yeah i don't have any ds plastic. I don't like the way it feels in my hand. I used to buy it when i was starting out, but i quickly figured out its a lot cheaper in the long run to spend the extra couple dollars cause the disc's last much longer.

My champion orc i pulled out of a pond 7 years ago, was beat up then and its still probably my best driver. 
    another good straight flying disc is the discraft mantis. You will need a tad faster arm speed for it compared to the stalker doe. 
    yeah.i played a course last year that had 2 holes over 800' :|
    trying to figure out what disc's im finna cop

probably gonna add a second crank to my bag
    as well as a 3rd wizzard putter. These putters are great but the softer plastic gets dented so i want to have multiple to limit wear and tear.

after that idk doe :-?
    just bought a second crank and the second wizard. 26 bucks with shipping. the wizard is an x-out. got it for 9 since the stamp is a misprint \m/
    love the design on the Biz Z cranks

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I'm going to play golf on Tuesday
    Real.golf
    You know
    With golf clubs and golf balls

Playing at an expensive course that's about $100 for a round
    An insurer is paying for it and they supply  lunch and golf carts etc.
    Sweet 
    Yeah thats cool. I like regular golf as well. Its just so much more expensive. Our company participates in golf outings all summer as well. 
    edited February 2016
    Haven't played golf for ages.
    But it's an ambrose tournament so you play as a team of four and they have a drinks cart going around all day with free food and booze and snacks.
    I'll take a few spare balls as I'm bound to lose a few
    On one hole the green is on a dog leg angle to the right in a sideways L shape
    You are meant to tee off and go up the short part of the L and then on your next shot play toward the hole down the long leg of the L
    I normally say fuck it and try to cut the corner and drive the green by firing my ball straight at the hole across the ocean
    It never makes it
    I think John Daly managed to do it

It's so time consuming. It's a good 4 hours. That's why I don't play often as it cuts into your weekend. But this is an annual tournament on Tuesday so it's fun and a day off work all paid for 
    Shit a golf outing like that is going to take you at least 5 hours to play. You are playing a best ball tourney which will make it faster but with that many people you will be sitting around. 

I I can play a round of disc golf with 3 other people in a hour and a 1/2 but if the course is full you can add another hour. On Saturdays we usually go out of town so add in drive time. I don't have a family though. 

Bags gonna be here Sunday :!!!!!!!!!
    Just found the wizard putter I bough on Amazon with a weed leaf on it :-L. Looks like that's where I'll get my 4th one. 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Just got into disc golf this past summer. Got a Dynamic Discs near my place and ended up buying a few used discs to start up with. The game is fun as hell and much easier to pick up than regular golf IMO.
    Bag is kind of big, but it's nice as fuck. Definitely the high quality you would expect when paying that amount.