Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What are you doing right now?

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    looking at various controller to PC options and debating whether to use a PS3, PS4, or Wii U Pro controller for my PC

:|

Problem?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Well for one. Xbox one controller >

but once the wireless adapter misnomer for PC the one controller will be easier than the ps4 controller to setup >>
    1. I dont like the 360 or Xbone controllers as much as PS3 or PS4 controllers. Especially for on PC, Id only be using it for action games and platformers. Which means I want a good D-Pad.

Xbox D-Pads suck. 

2. I want a controller for a console I have so I can use it for multiple platforms.

3. I already have PS3 controllers to spare, and have a Pro Controller I could use. 

4. I will have my Wii U at school with me, but not my PS4. Dunno about my PS3 yet. 

5. I only have one PS4 controller, so Id need to buy a PS4 controller. Especially since the PS4 is technically my brothers, and he's going to take it to school with him.

6. Its cheaper to buy a Mayflash Wii U or PS3 to PC adapter than a new controller

7. I used to use PS3 controller on my PC, but the setup got real fucky since MotionInJoy shut down. But the Mayflash adapter will make setup for PS3 and Wii U Pro super easy 

8. Setup for PS4 controller is incredible easy. Just download InputMapper and go. 

9. I already have a Gamecube to PC adapter, and I'd use that but the controller doesnt have two sets of left triggers, and the Dpad isnt the greatest.
    you still have to use cords with inputmapper dont you?

also the PS4 controller is a cheap piece of shit. 
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nah, ps4 is GOAT.
    Don't get me wrong. I like the system a lot, but the quality of parts they chose for their controllers was a very poor choice. They also need to suck it up and admit their d-pad is in the wrong place. 

I'm not saying the one's controllers are the GOAT, but they are a better design and feel better in your hands. 

I am very interested in this elite controller. It is pretty awesome Microsoft wants to give you the ability to easily customize your own controller.
    look at that. couple pleb gamer's dick game on fleek 8-|
    Im fine with cords. But you can use the bluetooth with PS and Wii controllers if desired. Works with Inputmapper too. 

And nah, the PS controllers > 
    they perform identically except PS has much better D-Pad. The placement is fine

I dont understand why people prefer Xbox controllers outside of their bigger size. They are built for shooters with their trigger and analog placement, and Mouse+Keyboard > for shooters. But I dont think the analog placement or triggers are better. And I never think "wow, im uncomfortable playing my PS".  
    Since when was I pleb gamer?
    They aren't just built for shooters. Id personally rather play any console game with the one's controller just because its easier on your left thumb with the joystick placement. Very few games have you use the d-pad for much else other than quicktime menu's.

My issue with sony over the years is that they build their controllers with shit parts.I take good care of my shit but Between ps2 and ps3 i probably had to buy 5-6 controller because iv had people drop and break them, step on them and break them. Iv never had to replace one xbox controller. 

Maybe its just my own personal experience. 

I do enjoy the touchpad and speaker on the ps4 doe
    Since when was I pleb gamer?
    = )) = ))
    Well?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I've never had a controller break because it was dropped or stepped on. Only thing I've had an issue with is the left stick having a sticking problem, which is fixable
    imageimage
    I broke a PS2 controller cuz I threw it. It still worked, but the plastic was fucked. Only controller I ever broke though. 
    I will say no batteries >
    I will say no batteries >
    battery packs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Internal chargable controllers > 
    no fucking way dude....sure its 25 extra $ but i would way rather be able to switch my batter out when its dead then have to plug the fucker in. 
    Nah
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy