Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

TFLN, FML, and MLIA thread

NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
edited January 2010 in Off Topic
"i grabbed his hand and told him i loved him and then he looked down and said "i love...mallomars" and shoved like three in his mouth. never been so embarrassed."

"She started to tell me how she goes to a shrink, so I started thinking how to sneak out of her place, then she said part of it was for her sex addiction, long story short she's got her clit peirced n I just got laid"

"(253): so explain to me why i woke up in jail this morning
(1-253): because you opened a jar or pickles and a bag of fritos and layed down in the middle of aisle 7 while singing 'la cucaracha'
(253): no more ever clear"

"Woke up with a treasure map of my room stuck with sticky tape to my ceiling. followed it and found $75 with a note saying; "eat this if we're invaded"... I'm never getting stoned again"
imageimage
Post edited by NOCAP on

Comments

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    i have no idea what the fuck that means lol
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Texts from last night and Fuck My life -_-
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    major lulz @ the lazt one
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "Today, I was picking up my little sister from school and while waiting I decided to have a smoke. I was caught and was told to go to the principle's office. I'm 23. FML."

"Today, I have been dating an incredibly gorgeous woman. She had a poor self image and after the longest time, I finally convinced her to seek counselling to help her self esteem. It worked. So well in fact that she just broke up with me because she "finally realized she could do so much better" FML."

"Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because she suspected me of cheating. She thought I was cheating because she caught me sneaking out in the middle of the night. I was sneaking out to plan my proposal to her. FML."

"Today, I was sitting in iHop with my girlfriend of six months when she brought in her son of three years she had neglected to tell me about, and asked 'Does this change things?' FML."

"Today, I took a picture of my "privates" on my girlfriends cell phone and set it as her background without her knowing. Minutes later, I heard her mom scream. She has the same phone. FML."
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    FML's aren't even good anymore, too many fakes. Let's add MLIA

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    MLIA seems so pointless to me. I tried getting into it but they're more like statements than funny articles
    Today, my girlfriend decided she was finally ready to go to the next level. She took the term "blow job" literally and began blowing on my penis. I sat there and pretended like I loved it. FML
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    meesa canz post MLIA on here?
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Original ad:
    i need a grille not the cole kind but the gas kind. i will barter my skill as a landscaper in turn for a good grille if u need any kind of landscape work
    From Me to **************@***********.org:

Hello,

I saw your ad looking for a grill in exchange for your landscaping skills. Do you do tree removal? If so, there is a very expensive grill in it for you.

Thanks,

Mike

From josh ******* to Me:

yes

From me to josh *******:

Great! There is a pine tree that has been bothering me and I want it cut down. You won't have to remove it. It hasn't been a problem until about two years ago when it got much taller. My problem with it is that it is obscuring the view to my neighbor's upstairs bathroom window. I used to have a perfect view of the neighbor's wife changing in the bathroom every day. She had great tits and an ass that was out of this world. It really completed my morning whenever I caught a glimpse of her. Now that this damn pine tree is in the way, I can't see a thing.

If you could go onto my neighbor's property and cut the tree down while they are at work, I will let you take the grill that is outside on their patio. I'm not sure what brand it is, but it is a gigantic propane grill. It looks really nice.

If they ask about it, I will tell them that a huge storm happened while they were at work, and the wind blew the tree over and blew the grill away. Meanwhile you will be enjoying a delicious salisbury steak from your new grill, and I wil be enjoying my neighbor's hot wife as she steps into the shower.

They usually leave for work around 7:30 AM during the week, and come back home around 6:00 PM. If you could have it done before they get back on Monday, that would be great.

Thanks,

Mike

From josh ******* to Me:

wat the fuck r u smoking dude? so i cut down ur neigbors tree and u let me steal his grille. what a grate deal ass hole. how bout i just take the grille and dont cut down the tree u fuck

From me to josh *******:

You don't know where his house is, so how are you going to steal the grill? I think my information in exchange for your services is a fair trade. I'll even let you come over for a few beers afterward, and we can watch the wife in the bathroom from my bedroom window.

Mike

From josh ******* to Me:

i dont want a stolen grille i want a real grille u retard wat da fuck is ur problem. and i dont give a shit bout naked neigbor u fuckin perv

From me to josh *******:

I assure you that this grill is real. By cutting down the tree, you are earning the grill and it will not be stolen. Also, if seeing a naked woman isn't your thing, you could probably catch the husband changing in the bathroom as well. I won't be watching, but I'm not one to judge your lifestyle.

Mike

From josh ******* to Me:

ur the fagot u dick sucking fuck fag cock sucker!! eat a fuckin dick u piece of shitt!!!
    (732):
    I only had sex with her cause she looked like jwoww from jersey shore
    imageimage
    (732):
    just rolled a joint with wrapping paper.. and you say i have no christmas spirit
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Today, I have been dating an incredibly gorgeous woman. She had a poor self image and after the longest time, I finally convinced her to seek counselling to help her self esteem. It worked. So well in fact that she just broke up with me because she "finally realized she could do so much better" FML

• Heavy_Metal_JesusHeavy_Metal_Jesus Posts: 477 salt miner
    MLIT, aka, My Life IS Twilight, possibly the gayest shit ever.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    ^Jeff showed me that. It's so fucking stupid...
    I love winning with women
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
  • Heavy_Metal_JesusHeavy_Metal_Jesus Posts: 477 salt miner
    My Life Is Average. quite a bit better than FML in my opinion.
    ^MLIA seems kinda weird to me, they seem more like random statements that could just be posted on twitter