Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My gf was saying she thought I should be shirtless in my music video last night. So I sent her a pic of me without a shirt, and I think she had a stroke lmao

She just moved up her sex timetable lol. Bring protection on your next date 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Jokes 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If a big guy like Ape told me he’s going to “rape me soon”, I’d be very concerned. MC protect your butthole man. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    consensual ape sex

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

My friend pissed me off yesterday. I was telling him Im having a hard time balancing my free time between work, my brother, my girl, my different friend groups and my band, and feel like Ive been neglecting my brother most. And was saying I might skip hanging with the girl to hang with him. 

And my friend (who I havent seen in months because he got a gf) is all like "fuck that. Hang with her. I only hang with my gf now because I know you'll always be there". And Im like "Thats not how it works. People will notice if you neglect them. My girl might be important to me, but shes not the only important person in my life and I shouldnt treat her like she is". 

Dude didnt take the hint that he always blows me off. 
    My friend pissed me off yesterday. I was telling him Im having a hard time balancing my free time between work, my brother, my girl, my different friend groups and my band, and feel like Ive been neglecting my brother most. And was saying I might skip hanging with the girl to hang with him. 

And my friend (who I havent seen in months because he got a gf) is all like "fuck that. Hang with her. I only hang with my gf now because I know you'll always be there". And Im like "Thats not how it works. People will notice if you neglect them. My girl might be important to me, but shes not the only important person in my life and I shouldnt treat her like she is". 

Dude didnt take the hint that he always blows me off. 
    breakin up with you boyfriend is always bad

[-(

blue turbins

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited August 2018
    I go months and even years without seeing some of my best friends nowadays. It just happens the older you get. People get responsibilities, significant others, move away, have kids...It happens
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I haven’t really talked to my best friend since his wedding. Might have to do with how drunk I got though. 
    VERTIGO said:
    I go months and even years without seeing some of my best friends nowadays. It just happens the older you get. People get responsibilities, significant others, move away, have kids...It happens
    My other friend has been in a relationship for 3 years and always makes time to hang
    But it isnt so much that he hasnt had time as the "You'll be there when I want you" mentallity that pissed me off. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Then talk to him about it butthole.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    True

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Pic for proof?
     I wish. Someone did a really terrible karoke version of Somebody To Love by Queen so I had my phone hooked up to the aux cord playing the song to cleanse my soul lol 
    Dime said:
    Pic for proof?
     I wish. Someone did a really terrible karoke version of Somebody To Love by Queen so I had my phone hooked up to the aux cord playing the song to cleanse my soul lol 
    u have a tattoo u have no soul

[-(

blue turbins

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Then I have -3 souls