Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    drink, smoke, travel, and be with their dogs. 

if this was my life it would be the goat 

Every profile is literally:

"Not like other girls. Not just looking for a hookup.
    Meet me at a bar
    Whiskey <3
    Vegan
    Bi
    Loves my dog
    Are you intersectional bro?
    Trump supporters swipe left"

White chick with fake eyebrows, nose rings, hipster clothes, short bang haircut. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    Im just say who doesnt want to get baked and travel the world with their dog. Would be goat experience
    Nah
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    u wud fukkin know wudnt u mc expert on bitchz... fukkin tard

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Traveling the world by yourself or with friends takes quite a bit of work figuring out the logistics and overcoming the language barrier... no fucking way I'd want to bring my dog along on that. Rex you should get out and travel the world.
    Im working on it. I traveled last year more than i have ever in my life lol. I plan to keep doing that lol. 

u could make monae as al capone impersonator 

[-(

blue turbins

edited April 2017
    Im working on it. I traveled last year more than i have ever in my life lol. I plan to keep doing that lol. 

Do you have a passport? Check this out - use google flights and you click calendar after selecting a place and then flexible fares and you can get places cheap. Like my trip to Cuba I spent 280 for roudttip airfare from Rochester to Havana. 50 dollars for visa that the airlines sold me. I did Airbnb there and paid $20 per day. Had I gone with my two friends the place I stayed would have been $20 for all three. Eating outside of the tourist area I paid about 2-3 bucks for an awesome meal. On the way back I bought 3 fifths of rum for $1, $3, and $14. The expensive one was a 7 year aged bottle. Came back with a bunch of Cuban cigars. Anyways full trip price was like maybe 600-700. 

Make it happen. It will change you life 
    Damn really? Yeah i stayed in an air BNB in denver for like 160 bucks for 3-4 days

but damn thats cheap. I spent more than that on the last 2 vacations i went pn here in the states. Im gonna check that out. 
    Cuba is a third world nation man. The embargo has only been lifted for less than a year... the average monthly income of the people that live there is 14 dollars per month. So having a rich American pay 20 per day is awesome for them. You can pay a lot to stay in expensive hotels or expensive Airbnb...  I didn't though 
    90% of the car sales there are like that 
    Anyways it was a dope trip. The family I stayed with in Havana welcomed me as if I was their son. The daughter took me to this Cuban only concert (hiphop maybe?). I was not supposed to be there and if military caught me I prob would have been in trouble. But it was amazing... maybe 10k-15k Cubans singing all the songs. I lucked out 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I've always wanted to go to Cuba. :-?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Shoulda bought one of them cars and  taken it home 
    them old muscle cars fetching 50 to 100 grand

[-(

blue turbins

Gnomez said:
    Shoulda bought one of them cars and  taken it home 
    A little more complicated than that. For starters they know their cars are very valued by Americans so they aren't letting it go for cheap. Probably going to take 20-30k to buy one.  Then there's the whole problem of dealing with exporting it. This is a communist country that has a lot of regulations. 
    Also, for shits and giggles I installed Tinder yesterday. Tried it for the day. And promptly uninstalled. 

Every single one of my critiques about online dating were right. 

0 matches all day, though I wasnt interested in many people either to be honest. Nothing but college hipster feminist types who just want to drink, smoke, travel, and be with their dogs. They all looked the exact same too. Same haircut, same clothes, same piercings. Boring as fuck.
    Tried Bumble too. Same deal. 0 matches. Girls are all the same. 

Im giving up with apps. Stupid idea in the first place. Dunno why I tried.

Con season is coming up. If I dont get at least a number at the one in May, Im giving up, and am gonna focus more on getting over it and truley accepting and being ok with being single, instead of putting more effort into wanting to meet girls. Its getting sad at this point.