Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Only I have a super concience. I never said murder was ok or good. Just that Im more ok with it than sex.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Counselors dont help
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    My problems are 100% on me. Nobody else can help
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Damn you really are a child.

Part of being an adult is realizing that not everything is on yourself, and that sometimes its ok to ask for help.
    External struggles, yea others help. 

Most internal are you alone
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Sex is worse than drugs and violence. Because its addicting, violent, corrupting, and impure. All at once 
    >implying drugs aren't addicting 
    Mc is scared of getting real help because he would then realize it's a problem
    its like the addict mindset
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Everything can have a negative effect on you. Guess you shouldn't participate in anything.

Here's the thing with sex, people with addictive personalities can become addicted to practically anything. Internet, sex, alcohol, food, etc. Most people that have sex are not addicted nor does it cause a negative effect on their mind. It's because they've grown up. They find enjoyment in the act but it doesn't dictate their life or cause them issues. This includes drunken one night stands. The fact MC talks about this subject so intently, goes out and finds articles to support his views/claims when he has not participated in anything sexually himself, and puts his opinion above everyone elses is fucked. He literally cannot or will not expand his mind to see all aspects of this subject. Yes, there's negative shit that comes from sex. But there's also positive. And individuals that can comprehend this and have stong enough minds get it. MC hasn't grown up so the fact he views this as one way and one way only isn't a surprise. 

And every little failure someone has is equal to a massive one? Gimme a break here. Wanting to play guitar and failing at learninh doesn't mean you should quit. You work at that shit, you keep improving, getting better and more skilled over time. This also applies to shit other than wanting to learn to play guitar. The problem with his logic is simple, fear. He lets it dictate his life and it's also consumed him. His opinions are wrong on most things because he only sees what he wants to. He can't accept that there's positives from sex, positives from any kind of failure, etc. And when you try and discuss these things you're just saying he's wrong and your attacking him. That's usually not the case.

We've tried to put our perspective in this in hopes he can open his mind and see where the fuck we're coming from. But he refuses to do such a thing. Is it because he can't accept he can be wrong? Is it because he doesn't want his mind "tainted"? Who the fuck knows at this point
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    =))
    I love winning with women
    If I ever get rich I'm at least eating a butthole a day
    :-|
    Creates love =))
    Also I never said it was better. Murder is wrong and disgusting. 

I just said id sooner murder someone than fuck someone. Very big difference. 
    edited July 2015
    Well I guess that makes sense since your dick doesn't work