Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Def not in denial. If anything I am relieved. Once all that shit happened I got back to being myself. Living my own life. I was just searching for shit in all the wrong places because I was lonely. I haven't even thought about what was going on since the week that shit happened. 

The he only reason I brought it up was because I don't like being told I won't do something I want to do. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    My life is so fucking gay sometimes
    - new chick at the highway toll I drive for work every morning
    - my type cute face thick body 
    - is obviously digging me
    - decide next time I see her I'm gonna give her my number because I switch routes next week and prob won't see her again. Plus I wanted to invite her to my 4 th party
    - saw her like everyday last week so I figured I'd see her all this week too
    - every day this week some fucking black kid
    - tomm is last possible chance
    - Fukkin gayy
    Chick was there this morning finallyy
    seems shy as fuck tho idk now we wait lol
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nice. lucky day.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Now you gotta go to tool, Rex. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I watched this TV show last night called the Undateables (it's an English show but you should be able to find it on the net). It's a show where they help people find a date. One dude has aspergers, one chick was slightly Down syndrome, and one guy was albino and nearly blind and rarely left his house. And they got dates for all of them by using dating agencies etc.
    I'm not suggesting you are as bad as these three MC but I know you don't like
    tinder etc so why don't you just try an old school dating service to meet someone?
    I've literally said that like 20 times..
    That hard choice of whether or not to clean your dump of a place in the very off chance you bring home a girl from a bonfire tonight :-?
    Sorry Nola, some days there are pages and pages of new posts in this thread and I skim over them
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Im anti online dating dog
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    And don't be a simp, let that bitch see how you really live, don't put dat pussy on a pedestal 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You're anti-dating in general. Don't lie
    imageimage
    You're anti-dating in general. Don't lie
    Now I am. Im anti dating in the traditional sense at least. Though I wanted a female partner for a while. 

Ive always been anti online dating though. Ive always said that if I resort to using the internet to date, I should just kill myself.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Kind of an antiquated view. It just simplifies things. Like if you want to just look for girls that like Agalloch in your area, internetz can make it happen
    Im anti online dating dog
    I didn't say on line
    i said a dating agency 
    My view on dating agencies or dating sites is that its admiting defeat to get something that isnt real. 

"im so pathetic I cant meet girls on my own, so I need to rely on a dating service"

Plus I dont think you can really know somebody well enough using a service. 

Plus my (tumblrfag term) demisexual tendencies make it hard to find random chicks interesting or attractive. I NEED to be friends with them first. 
    have you considered moving to the washington forests and becoming a hermit?
    Yes