Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2015 ALBUMS OF THE YEAR THREAD

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah it was. I only really liked two songs off of it (one of which was released like 5 years ago anyway). Do Rags and .45's and I Love My BBQ was some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    1. Drake & Future - What A Time To Be Alive

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2015
    Including EPs in my list cause I haven't listened to enough EPs to make a full list of em.

#1: Travi$ Scott - Rodeo
    #2: FKA Twigs - M3LL155X EP
    #3: Drake - If You're Reading This It's Too Late
    #4: Young Thug - Barter 6
    #5: Future - DS2
    #6: Drake & Future - What A Time To Be Alive
    #7: Belly - Up For Days
    #8: A$AP Rocky - At. Long. Last. A$AP.
    #9: Young Thug - Slime Season
    dead at rodeo on top. nigga don't even have bars, just got beats.

Been a kinda disappointing year for music. Weeknd is trash now. New Kendrick was trash. Waitin for that new Kanye and PartyNextDoor if they even come this year. 
    LordBrady said:
    Kill yourself. La Flame is the God right now. And I don't give a fuck about lyrics. I care about sound and his is next level. Nobody touchin em.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    lol at drake and kanye
    inb4lists
    LordBrady said:
    Kill yourself. La Flame is the God right now. And I don't give a fuck about lyrics. I care about sound and his is next level. Nobody touchin em.
    his sound is the same as any other south rapper, future, quan, thug, migos. All he does is add some trippy shit to a few of his beats to sound different.

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Slime Season is fucking crazy get the fuck outta here with that shit. also TPAB is hot. Earl's new shit is next level but you probably wouldn't fuck with how dark it is.  

... said:
    lol at drake and kanye
    kanye hasn't released anything this year, and isn't mentioned on Erik's list. I thought the king of lists would be able to read. fucking dipshit.
    Yeah just listened to Earl's new album about a week ago, that shit slaps hard.

ALSO WHY THE FUCK YALL SLEEPING ON SREMMLIFE WHAT THE FUCK
    literally all bangers man smh 
    ALLA grew on me after seeing A$AP live a couple weeks ago so that's gonna climb on my list

tbh i'm sleeping on ALLA man i listened to it once and haven't felt like listening to it again since. 
    RIFF_LORD said:
    Slime Season is fucking crazy get the fuck outta here with that shit. also TPAB is hot. Earl's new shit is next level but you probably wouldn't fuck with how dark it is.  

... said:
    lol at drake and kanye
    kanye hasn't released anything this year, and isn't mentioned on Erik's list. I thought the king of lists would be able to read. fucking dipshit.
    He mentioned waiting for a Kanye album, regardless of when it's eventually to be released. I can read, but you made up your mind that I'm so incredibly fucking stupid that i couldn't possibly realize that. Because you're a jackass, an elitist, a fucking hipster, and you think you're superior. I don't fucking care if you don't like me, believe me the feeling is mutual. But i do find it goddamn hilarious that I get under your skin so much. So you can fuck off, kiss my ass, quit your bitching, or fucking keep bitching, i couldn't really care less. Fucking dumb bastard. 
    inb4lists
    RIFF_LORD said:

... said:
    lol at drake and kanye
    Wouldn't fuck wit how dark it is... You do realize all my favorite artists got a dark sound right? Favorite track right now is Kenzo by Derek Wise BECAUSE it's so dark. I jus don't fuck wit Earl cause he's corny and monotone as fuck. Shit puts me to sleep.
    LordBrady said:
    LordBrady said:
    his sound is the same as any other south rapper, future, quan, thug, migos. All he does is add some trippy shit to a few of his beats to sound different.
    "The same" He does it way better. I don't even fuck wit Trap. I listen to it casually when I'm drunk. Travi$ is different cause he makes that futuristic Trap and actually makes a played out genre fun as fuck.
    ... said:
    RIFF_LORD said:

... said:
    lol at drake and kanye
    He mentioned waiting for a Kanye album, regardless of when it's eventually to be released. I can read, but you made up your mind that I'm so incredibly fucking stupid that i couldn't possibly realize that. Because you're a jackass, an elitist, a fucking hipster, and you think you're superior. I don't fucking care if you don't like me, believe me the feeling is mutual. But i do find it goddamn hilarious that I get under your skin so much. So you can fuck off, kiss my ass, quit your bitching, or fucking keep bitching, i couldn't really care less. Fucking dumb bastard. 
    Uirate
    Feelin that new Motorhead. Maybe not album of the year, but that fucking album goes hard. 
    KILLYOURSELF DIME YOU FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH I HATE YOU GOD HATES YOU THERE IS NO EASTER BUNNY YOU FUCKING FUCK
    inb4lists