Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ebola

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    :| that nigguh was funny

but his websites were a mature as fuck. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Rex420 said:
    Nah I got websites to make nigguh
    Oh yeah? What language you work in :-?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Im still pretty beta with languages. I can obviously  do the basic  html and some java and c++. Im working on teaching myself more about them, and taking some online classes. 

Right now though im using programs to help me build the site for our company. WIX is nice cause i can do a lot of drag and drop stuff. really simple, and i can inject code when and if i want, but it does a lot of it for me. Hoping to eventually achieve the ability to do it completely independent and not have something that looks like catz shit. 

also like to eventually learn some python stuff, but honestly i need to do some research into what would be best to learn to work for my future endeavors.  
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited October 2014
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    My Aunt from Dallas just got into town here. If I get ebola from this bitch I will be pissed
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Look into learning Actionscript 3.0 Rex. Its the most user friendly language that's geared toward web design. It has roots in Java so if you know some Java AS3 will feel familiar.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I meant this forum. 
    image Photobucket
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2014
    So this is what somewhat scares me about Ebola... My wife goes into the ER a few weeks ago and long story short she needed to get some no-vital organ removed. So she's in the ER hallway on a cot. And I ask the nurse when she was going to get moved to a room, and she says that they have no room for her. And so I ask when she is going to have surgery and they say we need to talk to the surgeon first. I ask when that will happen and they say sometime tomorrow. So I say to the nurse "Cool, So im going to take her home, and we will come back tomorrow whenever it is convenient for the doctor. (Note - I wasnt being an asshole or anything... I just didnt see any point to her spending the night on a cot in the middle of the ER hallway). All of a sudden I get like 3 nurses all freaking out on me saying stuff like "YOU CAN"T TAKE HER HOME!!!! HER LIVER OR KIDNEYS MIGHT FAIL AT ANY MOMENT AND SHE WILL DIE!!!! DIE!!"

It's at this point in time I get a little pissed. "What the fuck?!?! You are telling me that there is a strong possibility that my wife might just fucking die right now, and you have her on a god damn cot in the middle of a hallway?!?! What the fuck is wrong with you people. Is everyone in this hallway about to die too?"

So that's my problem with Ebola... Our medical system is fucked. They aren't prepared to handle a wide scale epidemic. They aren't even prepared enough to get a patient who might die hooked up to some monitoring equipment.

In closing - Fuck you Rochester General... FUCK YOU......
    Oh and it came back today that the nurse did call teh CDC about her air travel, and no one told her that would be a bad idea. CDC is so fucking retarded.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Skeeter_P said:
    Ebola sounds like the name of a brutal, brutal band.
    http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/ebola
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Yeah i know a lot of people who work in the medical field, and that field is fucking fucked 
    I think it's a little silly that my one flippant comment in response to Rex hoping hoping my wife would die, has been so misconstrued.

To clear this up-. Not once have I hoped/wished/wanted my wife to die. I love her and she probably the greatest mother to my children that I could ever find. I like her, and like being married to her, and if I didn't like those things then I'd just divorce her. The only thing I really said is that If she did unexpectedly die, it wouldn't be the end of my life. I'd get over it. That doesn't mean I want her to die 
    edited October 2014
    I was just fucking with you as well =))

i i know you know that doe
    Rex420 said:
    I was just fucking with you as well =))

i i know you know that doe
    Right I got you were joking, and I think you got what I was throwing back at you too...  inet chit-chat.

But then Ape and the four KY agree's are like "Holy shit. INET IS SRS BUSINESS and im too stupid to figure out what is really being said" 
    pretty sure he wasn't being serious either lol
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I read what you said and I feel as if you're back tracking to cover your ass at this point. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    :|

Gonna start an investigation?