Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What are you watching right now?

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I thought the new season was pretty good.
    I just hate that South Park lost its originality. I miss the crazy random ass adventures. Now its basically "We can make our episodes in one week so lets always just rip on whats trending." They set out to parody everything and became one in the process. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,693 spicy boy
    Ive never really liked South Park. Gave it a shot. Saw a few episodes and the movie. Didnt think it was that funny. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Season 4-8 were like the golden age. 9-12 were pretty funny. then everything from like 13 and up has been just really iffy or hit and miss. Sometimes with only 2 good eps a season, sometimes 50/50 split. Its hard to predict. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I like the first few seasons the best. The original voice cartman is so much funnier than whoever does it now.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,655 spicy boy
    led zepplin - the song remains the same
    I like the first few seasons the best. The original voice cartman is so much funnier than whoever does it now.
    Its still the same dude. Trey and Matt do every voice except for female characters.They just use a lower pitch on most of the kid characters now. Cartman's lines sounded so much funnier in the earlier seasons. 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Anybody watch Agents of Shield? I was interested in it but didn't watch it until recently. 

At first, before the a story could be built, it was just plain corny. But I dug it, it's hard to live up to the same Marvel expectations when you're a tv show with a fraction the budget. Then when the story went down the shitter, I wasn't sure if it was because I was high and it's extracted from ideas in comic books so it was kind of comic booky. But no this shit is just fucking stupid. Everything goes against the thing immediately before it or doesn't make sense. They devote half the first season to Phil finding out about Tahiti, and finding out how inhumane it is and how he was begging to die. Basically just making the shit look bad and like nobody should ever do it. Then not even an entire episode later some chick gets shot and he's like "DUDE WE THEY BROUGHT BE BACK LETS DO IT." And Fury only brought Phil back because he thought he was equally as important as an Avenger. This bitch isn't even an actual agent. Lets ignore the fact that they broke into an off the grid facility. They are enemies of the state if Shield doesn't implode immediately after. Then Centipede is some kind of subsidiary of hydra without having a fucking clue, but that's whatever. Oh, how about this Grant motherfucker? He takes a truth serum in the very first episode, doesn't say shit about Hydra. Then they find this underground facility, he's forced to take a lie detector because apparently not everybody has this magical truth serum....Anyway he blatantly lies, Patton Fucking Oswalt draws a gun and starts grilling him. Asks why he's there and he just says "To see Skye." The answer checks out and Patton just shrugs. 

I keep watching this show and I keep getting more irate. Should have been so much better. 
    image Photobucket
    patton fucking oswald =)) =)) =))
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Grant never took a truth serum. It was a trick to get Skye to trust them. Thet say that later.

And yeah the Patton Oswald thing is just straight retarded. How do you go from having a gun drawn to just like "oh okay we straight" in like .5 seconds?
    Ah I must have missed that. The whole thing is kind of strange, it's kind of hard to make the show in the same universe on a smaller scale. Like I can't help but thing if Hydra was so deep in Shield that even the balls were in....that'd would be a hell of a fight involving a lot of A+ superhero's. I know they had a shoutout saying Captain America did something. 

I keep having this picture in my head of AoS being a little brother that had all these Marvel movies lead into it and build everything....then when another movie comes out AoS is like "Oh man we did all this shit like you could integrate this whole thing we did and yeah man we laid out ideas to work with." And the movies are just like "Nah"
    image Photobucket
    Also what's with there being one female with a hardcore case of resting bitchface? I've haven't watched a lot of newer shows, but I know May and the latina from Brooklyn 99 are the exact same character. 
    image Photobucket
    resting bitch face isn't a real thing
    edited December 2014
    Well you see, these two women are playing characters. They don't walk around like this 

or this
    all day everyday
    image Photobucket
    she's just a bitch then
    I just watched this dude harpoon a drop ceiling. That wouldn't support the line it carried let along two people trying to zip line down. 

I think I just turned into Stan in that episode of south park where everything is shit.
    image Photobucket
    That's the worst south park episode
    That one specifically? I think up until last season everything was pretty much a blur of nothing memorable. These last two though have some really great episodes. The last two parter was pretty fucking stupid though. 
    image Photobucket
    The season finale when everything turns to shit is awful. The next season premiere when a bunch of undercover autistic people convince Stan that alcohol is the cure was pretty funny doe. But the one where Stan sees everything as shit and the queef sisters were the worst SP episodes I've ever seen.
    Doesn't top Margaritville or Cash for Gold. Those fucking sucked. The drone episode this season was pretty fucking awful though.
    I think the past two seasons have been hit and miss, but where before everything was eh, the ones that hit are hilarious 
    image Photobucket