Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official 2015 Mayhemfest Thread

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

You forgot exaggerating  

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

jesus fuck are you from those stupid mayhem fest forums too? We're sick of these stupid rumors and people coming here to flood our page with this nonsense, fuck off.

He irate.

Some prime trolling can be done here.

Pass the god damn butter.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers

"Dude, you need to get Greg from Hollywood Bullfrogs under control. I don't know how you'll do it, but it needs to be done. That fucker is doing nothing but hurting you and your 'label' with his bitching and bullshitting."

Rekkr- "Do you know him personally? I don't understand why we keep getting complaints on our page about him. I mean, what exactly is the problem happening now? I heard before some arguing was going down on a internet forum but what is the deal?"

"He is saying things like "all labels should work like ours and music would be a lot better" and "Rekkr is the best band ever and nobody even compares to their quality" and overall just pissing-off a bunch of people. Making it to where they hate you before they even hear anything."

Rekkr - "Well while Elite Detritus Records is a great label, we don't think all labels should work like it because then it wouldn't be unique, so not sure why he said those exact words. Any examples of issues you could post? I mean, we heard about this a month or two ago but what is different now?"

"Really not much is different. Just being illiterate, vulgar, and hateful when he's talking about you being the greatest band in the world and no band is better than you. He is hurting you more than he is helping you. He has no idea how to successfully promote a band."

Rekkr - "Still a bit puzzled - so let me get this straight, he is promoting our band but insulting people if they disagree?"

"He's insulting people in every post he makes. Even when he mentions you he insults people. You've got to talk to him sometime about that shit."

Rekkr -"Well like what does he say insulting when mentioning our band?"

""Cuntrats""Fucktards""No taste in music""etc""

Rekkr - "Gotcha. Do you have links to examples?"

"His bullshit has led to SEVERAL posts like this http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/boards/f/8/t/1858082 If you read his shit you will see things like that in the majority of his posts."

Rekkr - "That's fucked. Well, we have gotten some strange hate comments like the 'joke band' thing before but now people are claiming his band to be our band? Who is this guy who is writing this nonsense, the guy with the corpse paint as a profile pic? Well, i'm guessing that Greg's account is the shower demon one, and yeah i can see the insults part, but i don't see how he caused that conversation post, like it said the dr.dimebag guy found it online himself. ???"

"There are topic like that each week because of his bullshit. Sometimes multiple each week. I know how to promote bands, and he is doing it HORRIBLY WRONG."

Sorry, why I am I being mentioned here? The link is broken.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy

idk that was a thing on facebook 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?

I hope you have a fucking brain aneurysm  

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

FUCK wk. tht fucker has stolen some of my rumors nd put it up as his own. For example: http://www.wolverinekills.com/2014/01/01/will-korn-headline-mayhem-festival-2014/

the fake lineup is miles better then the real one.

I wouldn't say "miles", but I'd at least go to that one. 

I'd consider going to that fake one, it's miles better

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Psychostick > actual lineup 

inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

It doesn't take much to impress you 

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    PS would be fun live, the mayhem lineup sucks through and through, minus CC.

inb4lists

I've only ever known them as sort of a novelty group

They're goofy, but they are fun. Not great music, but fun. 

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

I'd see then once

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

I got to start two ton paperweight when I saw them \m/

Pantera with Zakk Wylde to headline :-?

edited May 2014

nah it'll probably just be slipknot again

I thought Shitknot was in the middle of falling apart

I thought that's been the case since their bassist died. Last i heard they were still recording a new album or some shit. 

• GregTheShowerDemonGregTheShowerDemon Posts: 465 salt miner
    edited May 2014
    Slipknot will no doubt 100% headline next year if Disturbed does not come off hiatus in time SOAD aint doing it yet they could renew mayhem if they did.  & also the Pantera reunion is looking more realistic, Zakk playing Pantera covers with Phil & Rex, Kill Devil Hill playing with Phil, Phil & Zakk writing a Dimebag tribute song, etc. PLus Hellyeah is falling apart, they already lost 2 members, Chad is heading back t Mudvayne next year & all fuckin Vinnie is doing is a goddamn cookbook. & Down will be on hiatus after 2014, Pepper goin back to COC & Jimmy going back to Eyehategod full time. Itll happen before 2016, trust me. but not for fuckin mayhem, theyll sell out stadiums alone.  & the new Slipknot album will be out Nov.25