Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sexy Jawns Tourny

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

I do think Chicken Fucker made a good point. There was a quite a bit of "this girl won last time so I'm voting for this other girl". SJU won twice or whatever because she's a fucking dime. Fuck the "trying to be fair" bullshit. 

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    HOODS said:
    Can't find no trife pics of Brittney Palmer... prolly cause she's not trifflin.

because she's not really a celebrity. THere aren't hundreds of photographers following her around wherever she goes.  Pictures of her in public won't make people magazine so she only gets photographed at her UFC and modeling shit. 

edited May 2014
    HOODS said:

find me a disgusting pic of Watson, Palmer, Upton, Celeste, SJU, Hazell, Grande, Gomez, Chabert, Swan... you cant cause theyre not disgusting. These bitches that made it to the final four are straight up foul. If I never really thought yous were faggots up unitl this point, I do now.

Fucking poverty mobile site

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    HOODS said:

because she's not really a celebrity. THere aren't hundreds of photographers following her around wherever she goes.  Pictures of her in public won't make people magazine so she only gets photographed at her UFC and modeling shit. 

Upton, Celeste, SJU, Hazell, Grande, Gomez, Chabert, Swan?????????????????????

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers

Palmer's not nearly as famous. She doesn't have cameras on her 24/7.

Of those girls, the only ones who have cameras on 'em super often are Upton, Gomez and maybe Grande. SJU, Celeste, Chabert and Swan are all well known, but not A-list celebrity status. 

how da fuckin Jesus H. Christ does it fuckin matter how many times a bitch gets photographed? Does the amoutn of times a jawn gets her pic taken cause cellulite, no ass, mustache, and trife crater acne face? gtfo with these excuses.... and for gods sake let Britney die in the 90's where she belongs. it's 2014, she's old enough to be xeno's grandmom.

HOODS said:

HOODS said:

Upton, Celeste, SJU, Hazell, Grande, Gomez, Chabert, Swan?????????????????????

Don't care enough to look, but a lot of them aren't that big of celebrities. They won't make the cover of US magazine if they are doing stupid shit in public, except for maybe Upton and  Gomez. None of those bitches get followed around Like Spears, Perry, Kunis, Johansson, etc. because they are ALOT bigger celebrities. 

I wanted Grande

maybe if i become famous and get my picture taken all the time it will slim my FATTTT ASSSS down.... 

Of those girls, the only ones who have cameras on 'em super often are Upton, Gomez and maybe Grande. SJU, Celeste, Chabert and Swan are all well known, but not A-list celebrity status. 

i never heard of  SJU, Celeste or Swan until i saw them on here. 

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

George mad but he was the person who chose the pics :|

I wanted Grande

Ariana Grande candid 

The "they don;t get their picture taken as much so that's why they aren't as trifflin" excuse is the biggest load of crap I've heard since the magic bullet theory.

Well I knew SJU because I watched G4 all the time when I was in high school and she was on there. 

Rex420 said:

George mad but he was the person who chose the pics :|

yeah i was out on the streets takin pics of these bitches pickin the right ones for the tourny.... the fucked up thing is kunis and perry only have a few pics that show alot of skin so i had to use the same ones over and over to match the other bicthes.

edited May 2014
    HOODS said:
    The "they don;t get their picture taken as much so that's why they aren't as trifflin" excuse is the biggest load of crap I've heard since the magic bullet theory.

Its true doe. The huge celebrities get followed everywhere and have cameramen hiding in trees and shit with high powered cameras snapping pics when they are in their own backyards. Palmer could go any where she wants and noone would notice other than just noticing that she is a hot chick 

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

I wanted Grande

Ariana Grande candid 

oh, Ariana Grande is famous now and gets her picture taken all the time, so they caught her last night looking like this... GTFO faggots, box me irl, meet me at the same show as Greg.

Some of these bitches only get their picture taken at photo shoots when they're buried in makeup