Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hey guys...

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
For anyone who gives a fuck...

I just got out of a 28 day rehab. About 4-5 years ago I was in the ER for alcohol withdrawal and they put me on xanax. Basicically I been taking it ever since and it just got out of control. I was losing my memory and in a constant sedated state. I needed to change that. Kicking xanny's was really tough. For about 14 days, couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, fucked up stomach, headache, sweets and cold chills, seeing spots and shit, i felt shit crawling up and down my skin, and the worst was the fucking horrific anxiety. today is day 29, I am still not even close to 100%, the staff at the place I was at told me to give it a year. So now I am home now, finally with a clear head. I dont feel phyisically well all the time, but it does feel good to be clear headed. I'm enjoying small things like the smell of the air and walking my dog to the park. This has been a battle with addiction for me all my life. I will never give up or give in. I will do what I have to do to keep my head on straight no matter how hard it is. I don not want to live my life fucked up.

Comments