Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This is a Government Fuckery Thread

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I will say that it speaks a lot about the democratic party that they were seemingly handed their easiest victory in our lifetimes handed to them on a platter, and they still barely won. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I will say that it speaks a lot about the democratic party that they were seemingly handed their easiest victory in our lifetimes handed to them on a platter, and they still barely won. 
    Thank the electoral college. Trump lost the popular vote to Hilary and will lose the popular vote to Biden. If the electoral college didnt give so much power to these flyover states and we just did a popular vote there would never be a republican president ever again
    Yeah that’s probably true. 

It’s definitely outdated. Wasn’t it created as some
    sort of compromise between the north and the south over slavery or something? 

Idk shit about it really, but have been planning on reading more about it. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Texas can ky doe
    all major cities voted Biden. The redneck hillbillies outnumber us doe 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Thank the electoral college. Trump lost the popular vote to Hilary and will lose the popular vote to Biden. If the electoral college didnt give so much power to these flyover states and we just did a popular vote there would never be a republican president ever again
    NY, LA and Chicago would dictate the needs of everyone in the country. None of the other states would have a voice in anything. California can barely run itself, it sure as shit can’t speak for the Midwestern states. 

Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Nah, getting rid of it gives every person's vote more weight. 
    Fuck the electorate. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I know peoples are stupid, but actually believing the dems rigged the election but kept the GOP in control of the senate. 

Fuck man 😂😂
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I just don't care anymore. I sincerely appreciate all of you. I appreciate and respect the passion. If Biden wins, then so be it. Being a Trump supporter doesn't define me and I hope the people I've met here irl can see that. I have nothing but love in my heart. Jake, ill read those links you sent me. I'm not claiming a defense, I've legit just never heard anything about that. I'll catch ya'll in a few. I'm out for right now.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Dime you know you're my bro. I understand why you're right leaning (SJWs and their censorship, big tech invading politics, among other reasons you haven't expressed on here)

I just don't know how you can vote for that orange fuck. 
    Idc who you vote for because you dont act like an ignorant pick over it. You’re my friend dude. 

Were fucked anyways.
    My uncle and cousin are big Trumpers. I still love them, though I think their views and priorities are incredibly misguided. They get annoying, but they aren't assholes, and I don't think they're hateful. Just ignorant? 

If Trump speaks to you, Dime, he speaks to you. You've never been a dick about it, so I'd never come at you, unless in jest. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I get Trump’s appeal. He comes off as a political novice that positions himself as the voice of the everyman. People are leery of the career politicians that mostly just gobble up lobbyist cash. The fact that the Dems have chucked dogshit corporate shills against him hasn’t done them any favors. It’s such a tragedy we will never get to see what it would look like with Trump against Bernie
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Arizona counting center shut down cause armed Trump supporters showed up. Fucking inbreds lmao.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    People like Dime aren't Trump supporters. There's a ton of people who reluctantly voted from Trump because a vote for Trump is a vote against the Democrats and the corporate media. Biden is just as dumb as Trump, just as racist as Trump, just as corrupt as Trump but the media gives him a pass because he's an establishment Democrat. It's infuriating watching Biden ignore questions from any reporter not with CNN, MSNBC, ABC, or CBS. They don't call him on shit and if he wins, there will be no one to hold him accountable for anything. 

Honest question for everyone who voted for Biden: Did you vote for him because you like Joe Biden or because you want to vote against Trump and Republicans? Did you vote for him in the primaries? Do you think he'll do a good job?

I cannot stand Joe Biden. He lies through his fucking teeth about everything. Watching that second debate, everything coming out of his mouth was complete bullshit. I just don't trust the guy at all. If you think he's a better option than Trump, that's skr8 but I just don't see it.

I dont know anybody that likes Biden. I don't like Biden. I just dislike Trump more. I voted third party 4 years ago. I wanted to vote 3rd party this year too, but I really didn't want another four years of Trump, so I voted for Biden to ensure that. 

In my mind, it will be easier to get Biden out in four years. 

Even if Biden is lying through his teeth, which I believe he is, at the very least he isn't inciting vitriol like Trump does. I dont hate everything Trump has done. I hate a lot that he has done though. And I hate and fear his followers, because they despise anybody who thinks or looks differently than they do. Another four years enabling literal neo-nazis, science deniers, and conservative sheep would be devastating. 
    The neo-nazi shit is way overblown in my opinion. Sure they exist but is it really a problem in any of your lives? When was the last time you saw a guy walking around with swastika tattoos? I live in the south and you almost never see it. Just like Fox News likes to say "oOoOo look Antifa! Scary!!" Left wing media likes to put the cameras on the fucking retards with MAGA hats and Trump • Pence shirts and say "Look at all the Trump supporters! They hate you and you hate them!!" 
    edited November 2020
    The neo-nazi shit is way overblown in my opinion. Sure they exist but is it really a problem in any of your lives? When was the last time you saw a guy walking around with swastika tattoos? I live in the south and you almost never see it. Just like Fox News likes to say "oOoOo look Antifa! Scary!!" Left wing media likes to put the cameras on the fucking retards with MAGA hats and Trump • Pence shirts and say "Look at all the Trump supporters! They hate you and you hate them!!" 
    the majority of my friends are not white. they've all had run ins with white supremacists. they've all had guns pulled on them by police for simple, non-violent offences, like routine traffic stops. and they all feel like these issues have escalated under Trump. I might not have experienced these things, but they have. And I believe them. 
    I've had cops pull guns on me 4 times in my life. I hate to be that guy, but cops kill white people too. I don't wanna argue about the numbers but cops are assholes to everyone, including white people. I'm still alive today because I didn't do anything stupid. Yes there are a lot of racist cops. I'm not gonna dispute that. But 90% of cops are just fucking cocksuckers to everyone.