Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world...

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Naw hear me out. I'm tired and have to be up in a few hours to catch a random ass flight to Vegas

This shit started as an issue between Jay and I. somehow it turned into a fucking shield opera when the whole time all I wanted and asked for was a band for bianca based one what she did to me. And I'd be a damned liar if I were to say I'm not super fucking pissed off at her. I really am. do I firmly believe this was done maliciously and intentionally close to MDF? yes I absolutely do and it infuriates me.

But jay brought up a point that I dismissed at first: what good is banning her and making all this shit happen going to do if she has sensitive info outside the forum for use? just piss her off more so it really wouldnt have mattered I guess.

we both had guns at each others throats and suddenly the shield happened (when all along I just wanted the thing done) but now its whatever I guess

still doesnt change how mad I am
    I love winning with women
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2013
    Fuck my fucking ass wit a barbed wire bat.

This is the most childish bitch of all time that holds grudges no matter what, it won't matter that she's unbanned, it matters that she WAS banned. If bitch is gonna do it, bitch is gonna do it. She don't deserve to be on here. Leave her ass in the ground.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i mean what else does she have on you that could get you in trouble?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The fact that she even wanted to do all of this is ridiculous and even being happy about it. I don't understand what would infuriate someone to take these kinds of measures. To screw with someone's plans and life and make everything harder for them with bs drama, but it's whatever really. Imo she deserves to be banned because if she does this to you she can very well fuck with others on this forum if she wanted to.

I feel horrible that anyone would put someone through so much pointless bs. If I were you (not saying what I think you should do here btw) I would cut all my ties with someone who did this bs to me. Wouldnt even acknowledge them anymore.

At least you're going on a trip to Vegas. Hope you have a great time >:D<
    imageimage
    Bitch don't deserve to be on the forum, case closed. I may hate Leah and Catz, but at least they never took shit outside of the forum, this ain't the first time this childish cunt did this shit.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Re-open the weed thread you cunts.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Jobe said:

It was closed because she used shit from there against him. Let shit cool off.
    Shield95 said:

Jobe said:

Closing it doesn't make it disappear, delete old posts or make it harder to find. It's pointless.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I wanna say I feel bad for Alex but I warned the nigga for like two years!! Lol sucks he can't go to MDf tho I take it back I do feel bad for him fuck Bianca
    Jobe said:

Shield95 said:

Jobe said:

Closing it doesn't make it disappear, delete old posts or make it harder to find. It's pointless.
    I was ready to detonate. Everyone else said to keep it doe. :-??
    Locking it serves no purpose. Open it or nuke it.
    Jobe said:

Locking it serves no purpose. Open it or nuke it.

You make a point. Opened it back up.

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm so lost. I'm guessing this was all some big troll doe, so I guess I won't worry too much about it.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Interesting.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Yesterday was stupid as shit
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Leah, you said you wanted to know what would drive something like this?
    i mean, ill tell you but would you even think it the truth?
    two people, and two people only know exactly why i did it and thats good enough for me

oh @ED
    BYE BITCH!
    imageimage