Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

AILD singer arrested (jail time nigga)

Comments

• Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    It's actually a little weird that any of you like them enough to give this big of a shit. The extent of my knowledge about them previously was just people making fun o them. Kinda like how that crab core band gets treated here
  • Options
    NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I hardly listen to them. They're an ok band but nothing special.

But I guess because of the way I feel about innocent until proven guilty (we're told evidence exists..cool beans. I want to hear it myself before I 100% draw my conclusions) I'm not just a whore...but a thirsty one. I'm surprised Marc hasn't pulled a Tim with me yet
    imageimage
  • Options
    I couldn't care much less about this. You guys are the only people I know I that even know this is happening. I don't know if he did it and I don't care. If you're not a big fan, I don't know why you're so emotionally invested
  • Options
    Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I was at a festival where they were playing
    It was a beer break for me
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    Leah's fucking high
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    No Leah's just fucking emotionally unstable
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    I'm not talking about weed
  • Options
    jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd still hit it :-\"
  • Options
    SATAN said:

I couldn't care much less about this. You guys are the only people I know I that even know this is happening. I don't know if he did it and I don't care. If you're not a big fan, I don't know why you're so emotionally invested

I just hate it when people tell me my thoughts/views on something are shitty or retarded even if it's indirectly. It gets worse when I'm told the reason I have these views is because I want the retards dick. Cases like this I find fascinating. But I also don't jump on a bandwagon before evidence is released. This is a big reason why I never discuss shit like this on this forum
    imageimage
  • Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I've been a fan since the early days of the band and really enjoy austrian death machine. I had never heard anything negative and always knew tim to be a good guy. I was sad when I first heard about this because I looked up to the guy. Im not in denial about what happened though. Im interested to hear the whole story.

That's my story satan.

Prepares for tldr

Oo and leah is just being pissy she does this from time to time.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    maybe she has her period
  • Options
    ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • Options

SATAN said:

I just hate it when people tell me my thoughts/views on something are shitty or retarded even if it's indirectly. It gets worse when I'm told the reason I have these views is because I want the retards dick. Cases like this I find fascinating. But I also don't jump on a bandwagon before evidence is released. This is a big reason why I never discuss shit like this on this forum
    People jumped on you because you and Bianca went full retard acting like the girlfriend somehow deserved it. If you only cared about this enough to have a concern about how just public opinion is, I don't know how or why you would even have that opinion. Bianca was smart to kinda just bow out of the convo, but you keep it going and you keep getting butthurt because people are kinda flippant about what's going on. You clearly care more about this than you're trying to lead on
  • Options
    Gary said:

maybe she has her period

What's your excuse for having the intellect of a crackbaby?
    imageimage
  • Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Turns out ignoring is worse than tldr :(
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i mean, at least i knew when to stop
    and hey i didnt even have to say anything like

I'm not posting anymore about this case here until after everything is revealed. It's just not worth my time anymore

imageimage
  • Options

Gary said:

maybe she has her period

WHat's your excuse for having a vag the width of the Lincoln Tunnel?

• Options
    Do you even kegal?
  • Options
    SATAN said:

SATAN said:

People jumped on you because you and Bianca went full retard acting like the girlfriend somehow deserved it. If you only cared about this enough to have a concern about how just public opinion is, I don't know how or why you would even have that opinion. Bianca was smart to kinda just bow out of the convo, but you keep it going and you keep getting butthurt because people are kinda flippant about what's going on. You clearly care more about this than you're trying to lead on
    I never said she deserved it. Sorry I kept fucking repsponding because I felt like people were bitching at my views more than anyone else's. If I truly gave so much shits about Tim and what happens to him I would be blowing my facebook up about it. But whatever...here's to being the new Will on the forum
    imageimage
  • Options
    SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2013
    Gary said:

Gary said:

maybe she has her period

WHat's your excuse for having a vag the width of the Lincoln Tunnel?

sex
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie