Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Best Mastodon Album

2»

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Blood Mountain
    Jesper's departure happened to In Flames. Mastodon have remained consistent in their lineup and I bet that has a lot to do with that.
    I love winning with women
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Leviathan
    NolaMetal said:

the hunter = leviathon > the rest

I can dig that. I loved The Hunter
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

Leviathan is trv choice. All but The Hunter are except able answers doe.

The Hunter is definitely acceptable as an answer. It's just probably the most distinct type of answer of all their albums.

But honestly though, only a faggot would say it's not Leviathan.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Xenocide said:

I'm surprised Mastodon doesn't get more shit for changing up their stuff. I mean In Flames did and people want to lynch them

Don't forget they're still a fucking excellent band at the end of each album, unlike In Flames who haven't done anything worthwhile in a decade.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited March 2013
    Leviathan
    I try not to discuss them more than necessary because I don't want to come off as a dick rider, but I'm really proud of Mastodon because we grew up in the same scene. I've known Brent and Troy since 1997. Seeing them make it is comperable to what it would be like to see Brian or MC or George or Jag or Slap's band make it. I've always been a big fan. It kinda puts me in a weird spot when I see people hate on them. It's almost like having someone make fun of my sister
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Leviathan
    Only faggots hate Mastodon.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Blood Mountain
    I like mastodon. However I feel they should never play festivals where they play during they day and that people way over hype them on this site. That's my only complaints.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!