Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FUCK TEXAS

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Half of Pantera is from Texas and half of the half from Texas who was the good musician died... X(
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You're not very 'murica if you say fuck pantera
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    He claims to like hardcore but doesn't even like Hatebreed... Fuck outta here. Paper Gangster at its finest.
    Hatebreed blows. Get over it :-@
    ....... You just proved my point.
    So would that make STM studio gangsters with the whole tough guy thing?
    Tough guy thing? Hahhaahhahahhahahaha man that's the first time I heard that. Thanks for thinking we're tough though...

From left to right:

Frank: Lead guitars, girlfriend, never fought anybody, listens to death metal and is a guitar nerd.

Joe: guitars, Iraq war vet, married, wears his own merch, never fights he has chronic pain in his back and neck from an Ied in the war. Married.

Andy: drummer, engaged, stepdad, favorite food is checkers obv, nicest guy in the world, enjoys fishing and spending time with his stepson. And he has reflectors on his shoes.

Me: nah I'm married simp, I go to animal shelter for free just to play with dogs and I I'm not there I'm at the dog park, the last guy I fought went down one punch he was blacked out drunk and it took me 2 hrs of his BS before I hit him. I live in the worst neighborhood. I spend my time in NA meetings and on metal uprising.

Shawn: ex vox, his favorite band is bayside, he's engaged and jut had a wedding shower more for him then his wife to be. He hates hardcore and recently left the band to take cooking classes and watch home shopping network.

None of us use drugs, drink, or resort to violence literally for anything unless we have to. Alot of our songs are about music in general, hating on drug addicts and dealerz, and growing up.

Thanks for calling us tough though, I got a kick outta that one...
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Fuck you faggot you cant hit a drunk person thats barbaric
    I was joking. I just don't see why it's a big deal that I cannot stand Hatebreed. Fuck their positive lyrics
    Drink bleach mc [-(
    He fell into my flat screen, tried to light a cigarette with a candle in my house and spilled wax all over my stainless steel dishwasher(took me weeks to get it off), was pissing outside l live in the city no wooded areas and my wife seen him, then he put beer in my dogs bowl, gripped me by the collar of my shirt and said if I don't got drinking with him he's gonna fuck me up. I warned him three times to let me go before I struck. Fuck drunk people.

I was joking. I just don't see why it's a big deal that I cannot stand Hatebreed. Fuck their positive lyrics

Rotting out, terror, TGI, power trip, all the bands you like have positive lyrics. Except maybe iron Gayden.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Hatebreed is nothing special musically imo
    imageimage
    Ugghhhh not this.... They're not trying to be good musically they want the biggest pit ever. They're for the gym, jogging, fighting, it's about the words. Their new guitar player is pretty good doe.
    Hatebreed rule so hard live \m/
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Hatebreed is ignorant moshcore. Just like Emmure.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    THE_snert said:

Drink bleach mc [-(

Who do you voodoo, bitch?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    TrifeLyfe said:

He fell into my flat screen, tried to light a cigarette with a candle in my house and spilled wax all over my stainless steel dishwasher(took me weeks to get it off), was pissing outside l live in the city no wooded areas and my wife seen him, then he put beer in my dogs bowl, gripped me by the collar of my shirt and said if I don't got drinking with him he's gonna fuck me up. I warned him three times to let me go before I struck. Fuck drunk people.

Seriously doe anyone who wouldnt clock this guy is a grade a simp
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I just find myself bored with em pretty quick. They're not bad live but I wouldn't go out of my way to see em again
    imageimage