Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Episode 95 Music. (D-ROSE/BULLS NATIONAL ANTHEM ADDED.)

EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited April 2013 in Debate & Discourse
This is now my thread for any new non-Pilot shit, since I "don't have permission" to change the other thread's title.

Anyways, new banger "366". This, like my last track, also has an original beat. I'll post lyrics later.

EDIT: Lyrics added.

I don't know the difference between nighttime and the mornin'.
I been up 24/7, sleep a blessin', I be zonin'.
It get lonely when you doin' this, but solo how I fly, right?
And if you make a legacy, you never die, right?
Im'ma work 'til I can't.
Push wit broken hands.
Make it known to the globe I'm the muhfuckin' man.
Buzza beat the shot clock, and defeat the top spot.
Reclaim my throne, where the gold ones glow, never cold, bitch, I JUST GOT HOT.

Hook (2x):

I thought you was told?
I won't slow my role.
And there ain't nothin' you could do to keep me from my goal.
My moment started the moment I was born.
And it never gonna end, even if I say so.
Get gone, get gone.
Clearin' every obstacle on my road.
Take cover, just as soon as I blow.
Bitch, I'm about to go off and get on.

I wanna, spit in yo mouth, just so, you could taste my hunger.
I'm gonna, stand on a cloud, to get used to bein' above ya.
See, you say yo ass is hungry, but you never in the kitchen.
They say shoot fo' the stars? Well, my trigger finger itchin'.
Clawin', scratchin', itchin' fo' the power every day.
I never check the clock, 'cause it's my hour anyway.
I own every 24 hours in the day.
And a day ain't never long enough, 'cause I be here to stay.

(Hook)

I'm a beast, in a cage.
Unleashin', his rage.
Rewritin' history, alterin' every single page.
This fo' my old hoes, who thought I'll never be shit.
And you hatin' mothafuckas can get fucked, wit 3 dicks.
Predict, tell me what the verdict of my life is.
Preach it, tell me how I'm reachin' way too high, bitch.
I eat it, sleep it, breathe it, but you refuse to believe it.
Unsuccessful, that's a prefix I just don't agree wit.

(Hook)
Post edited by Episode on

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Episode said:

This is now my thread for any new non-Pilot shit, since I "don't have permission" to change the other thread's title.

Anyways, new banger "366". This, like my last track, also has an original beat. I'll post lyrics later:

You could just ask a mod to change the thread title....lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Im able to change the titles of my threads. :-??
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Definitely not my style of music,.... but it doesn't sound too bad at all for rap.
    Sounds like it could be on a cd.

This is fucking odd, coming from you, but thanks.

Lyrics added to OP for the new track.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Well your production skills are definitely getting better. Sounds really good. I was just expecting a little more low-end since you labeled it a banger.

Well your production skills are definitely getting better. Sounds really good. I was just expecting a little more low-end since you labeled it a banger.

Not my beat, a producer's, but still an all original beat. And to me, a banger is anything hype as fuck, not necessarily bassy.

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Oh I see. I associate banger with trap style production, lot of bass. Either, your rapping is coming along well. The hook is cool because there's some deviation in your flow, and it isn't just lot's of word spray. Some of your older shit tended to be like that.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Trap has been my genre of choice as of late.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    i was expecting your comment to be "i can fuck with it"
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I was thinking about posting that, but then decided to white up my post this time.

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2013
    I would've watched more of the video if you weren't smoking through it lol

Eta : good luck
    BULLS NATION STAND THE FUCK UP.

BUMP FOR PLAYOFFS!
    New track over TNGHT's Higher Ground. This shit bang.

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    first time i actually listened to a couple of your songs lol. sorry, im just not a hip hop guy. but that was pretty damn good. im impressed. sounds just as professionally made as other famous hip hop artists. good job, man. the only thing i would kinda criticize is the samples(?) you use. like when you used the announcers for a bulls game in that Roses song. sounded a little out of place. not that you shouldn't have used it but it felt like it and the commentators needed to sound more enthusiastic/dramatic to flow better into your song. and you sound wayyyyyy different then i thought you would lol. you sound black in them songs lol. one other thing, how the fuck do you rap/talk that fuckin' fast and still sound understandable? :))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

first time i actually listened to a couple of your songs lol. sorry, im just not a hip hop guy. but that was pretty damn good. im impressed. sounds just as professionally made as other famous hip hop artists. good job, man. the only thing i would kinda criticize is the samples(?) you use. like when you used the announcers for a bulls game in that Roses song. sounded a little out of place. not that you shouldn't have used it but it felt like it and the commentators needed to sound more enthusiastic/dramatic to flow better into your song. and you sound wayyyyyy different then i thought you would lol. you sound black in them songs lol. one other thing, how the fuck do you rap/talk that fuckin' fast and still sound understandable? :))

C'mon son. You made my logo and JUST listened to me now? Lol. But thanks! And I didn't make that beat, it is an original beat, but it's a beat made by a producer that I found. But yea, different tastes I guess, but the samples were fine to me, coulda been a bit louder, but I like how they were used. And the fast shit has become kind of my "go-to" I guess. I feel like I struggle more if I write slow flows. The extremely fast Tech N9ne/Twista style shit is just a result of constantly rapping along to said artists (And others.) and not getting tongue-tied anymore, allowing me to use it in my own writing. I been rapping along to fast shit since I was like 6. I remember I felt like the biggest boss at like 5-6 years old 'cause I was able to rap along to "Forgot About Dre" perfectly. :))
    New track. "Never Say It's Enough".

Starting recording on Lone Star pretty soon. Extremely excited for this record. It tops The Pilot in every single way. Tracks so far:

In My Mind
    Amnesia
    One More Dance
    Same Old Song
    Remember Me
    Moments Alone
    Lone Star
    Fade Away
    Roses
    Never Say It's Enough