Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

3rd Annual Battle Of The Babes/March Madness Tourney - Championship!!- K. Perry vs S.J. Underwood

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    she should of won...stupid contest is stupid now
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    THE_snert said:

Well im goin to be fucking them with makeup on so 0

Does your right hand have makeup on it too?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It has to raise the question, and of course y'all won't be able to discuss this without just saying that I'm a faggot, but are males the more naturally attractive/"beautiful" sex? I mean we need nothing and there's guys that are PMFs that get pussies insta-wet, no makeup needed. But a bitch that's extremely attractive without make-up almost never happens. All those bitches without make-up are 6s at best, Perry's a 2 without it.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Perry
    inb4lists
    Episode said:

It has to raise the question, and of course y'all won't be able to discuss this without just saying that I'm a faggot, but are males the more naturally attractive/"beautiful" sex? I mean we need nothing and there's guys that are PMFs that get pussies insta-wet, no makeup needed. But a bitch that's extremely attractive without make-up almost never happens. All those bitches without make-up are 6s at best, Perry's a 2 without it.

Straight men wouldn't think like this....You should move out by Cape Cod.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    cape cod is sick i want to live there
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:

I have pretty much two answers to this.

1. You're a faggot.

2. I understand what you mean, but I think it's just that we've gotten so damn good at making women look sexy that we have a really, really warped and unnatural view of what a good woman looks like. As a society we just haven't ever gone through the same effort with men.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    honestly ive known a couple girls that look great with no make up on.. i actually prefer girls wear very little make up and HATE girls who wear to much. also hate lipstick esp bright red
    NolaMetal said:

Dude..whenever I deliver out there I get hit on BY DUDES!!!!! Maybe it's my incredible good looks

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Lol at get pussies insta-wet
    Gary said:

NolaMetal said:

Dude..whenever I deliver out there I get hit on BY DUDES!!!!! Maybe it's my incredible good looks

prob cuz you have two earings
    I do..two in each ear..I'm hot bro
    ever see the p;ic of my wife? She aint fucking no ugly dude
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Your wife's a dude?

Your wife's a dude?

yup..you're on to me

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Gary said:

Your wife's a dude?

yup..you're on to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYZxrBpK2Uo

yepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyep
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Episode said:

I have pretty much two answers to this.

1. You're a faggot.

2. I understand what you mean, but I think it's just that we've gotten so damn good at making women look sexy that we have a really, really warped and unnatural view of what a good woman looks like. As a society we just haven't ever gone through the same effort with men.
    Its interesting to think about the "ideal woman" throughout history. What was a 10 in olden times is like a 2 now.

Then again I'm not attracted to paintings
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Looks like even tho both of them had 10 votes, Perry got to 10 first. I'll have the final matchup in a little bit.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hey fuck you pal
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm not your pal, friend