Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

official mayhem fest 2015 thread.

Comments

• GregTheShowerDemonGregTheShowerDemon Posts: 465 salt miner
    @slap_dick, no bitch its CONFIRMED , i have good sources thsi year. Also, BLS and Trivium fill in the tour starts with BLS then Trivium gets on later liek what happened in 2011 - and also Cannibal Corpse will NOT playing.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Can we ban this fag, he's almost as bad as WK. Pretty soon he'll be telling me to fite him irl
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

ur obviosuly a troll, i dont listen to screamo or faggot posthardcore - and FUCK u dumbbas prick and all th other bitches here who dont like thrash-

Thrash is for old fucks who don't listen to the real heavy shit. Hell, even post hardcore is more relevant than thrash you fucking cunt.
    WK has already stolen 2 of my lineup pics from the old mayhem boards, i dont get info from him. nd no I am not a fuckin bitch askin someone to fight cause of a lineup disagreement - tho i mght kick peniledrips sorry ass at the ghost show in STL 4/20
    Just smoke some crack dude
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    What's with all the thrash hate lately?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    speaking of crack, have any of u fucks smelled the crack smoke at shows? i swear to fuck nobody online believes me there is a shit load of crack smoke at near every show ive been to in IL and MO. u know that obnoxious buning rubber like smell?
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Thrash FTW \m/
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos

Jesus Christ...
  • sh1ttalkersh1ttalker Posts: 104 salt miner
    I think you might be right with that lineup greg and it looks good except for suicide silence they suck
    @Xenocide‌ , fuck u trendy hipster scenefag bitch, posthardcore is only for gay ass mainstream wristcutting pseudo-depressed gmo bitches who are mindwarping the youth with these stupid scnefag rainbow semen skinny jeans weraing guys nd the stupid scene girls devoid vaginas it is a CONSPIRACY. THRASH is for REAL metalheads, not posthardcore. whats next? r u gonna say Sabbath & Maiden arent metal? Most these new 'extreme metal' bands dont kno shit abt originality - nd then u got all these classic thrash and death metal bands liek Kreator, Overkill, Anthrax, Testament, Death Angel, Carcass, Cannibal Corpse, etc. kicking all the young bands' ass. FUCK YOU ELITIST.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Like I said b4 would be next to impossible to smoke crack at a show =))
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2014

BTW, this is the OFFICIAL lineup for mayhem '14 - this is complete lineup nd is not speculation i got from good sources (not ray lars or metalstorm) image

If there was even half of a remotely close chance this was the lineup, I'd go to Atlanta for it.

But seeing as there's no way in fucking hell it's gonna happen ... L-)
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    dying
    I love winning with women
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    There's no way that that's the lineup
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos

@Xenocide‌ , fuck u trendy hipster scenefag bitch, posthardcore is only for gay ass mainstream wristcutting pseudo-depressed gmo bitches who are mindwarping the youth with these stupid scnefag rainbow semen skinny jeans weraing guys nd the stupid scene girls devoid vaginas it is a CONSPIRACY. THRASH is for REAL metalheads, not posthardcore. whats next? r u gonna say Sabbath & Maiden arent metal? Most these new 'extreme metal' bands dont kno shit abt originality - nd then u got all these classic thrash and death metal bands liek Kreator, Overkill, Anthrax, Testament, Death Angel, Carcass, Cannibal Corpse, etc. kicking all the young bands' ass. FUCK YOU ELITIST.

Sabbath and Maiden ain't metal, they're classic rock you retarded hooker. Thrash is a stain on the entirety of music history, it's all completely formulaic and doesn't even sound good. At least post hardcore bands try to pave new ground for themselves.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Xenocide said:

Jesus Christ...
    What does he have to do with this?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Xenocide said:

Sabbath and Maiden ain't metal, they're classic rock you retarded hooker. Thrash is a stain on the entirety of music history, it's all completely formulaic and doesn't even sound good. At least post hardcore bands try to pave new ground for themselves.
    Fuck yo couch cracka
    inb4lists
  • ThorThor Posts: 93 juggalo
    Fuck all of you thrash haters. Fuck post hardcore. Fuck that lineup. Fuck rainbow semen skinny jeans.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    lmao if btbam/pig destroyer/vom were true, id piddle on the floor where I stood.
    I love winning with women