Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"poor lil' tink tink" killed his girlfriend

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

Gary said:

HOODS said:

Episode said:

Gary said:

I'm ready right now
    TALLICA247 is my name on ps3

LOL Oh fuck yes you know I'm down. LEHGO. LilDevil2468 (I know it's retarded, I made it when I was like 11-12, and PSN doesn't let you change your shit like XBL.).

lildevil is way better then tallica. that shits gay as fuck.
    Metallica use to rule the world and inspired most of the music you prob. play. DOn't hate..Appreciate

it's the truth..history don't lie

edited February 2013
    Eric it's 1:40 Eatern time right now...lemme know when you wanna do this....6 or later my time is good for me..Got shit to do right now..Gotta bang out some plyometrics (yes I Lift) then I gotta clean my fathers room so I will have all this evening to play.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Gnomez said:

RIP sexy lady

wtf was that guy thinking. I Just read that after he pumped her full of lead she was still alive then he carried her downstairs. WTF!?
    Gary said:

Eric it's 1:40 Eatern time right now...lemme know when you wanna do this....6 or later my time is good for me..Got shit to do right now..Gotta bang out some plyometrics (yes I Lift) then I gotta clean my fathers room so I will have all this evening to play.

INB4 you all say I still live with my parents. When my mother passed on May 1st 2012 I sold my home and moved to my mothers house for a number of reasons. Mainly financial reasons. My father was in a nursing home. That was July I moved here. I got him out of the nursing home at the end of Oct. He's not really that much of a burden.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Gary said:

He said some crazy racist shit I know Ed would have banned him for. But it was gone before many people saw it I guess

I think the word "nigger" is some crazy racist shit that you guys drop on here all the time but I'm not like that. I was just fighting fire with fire then realized I stooped to their level. Also what I said was more comedy than racist.

1. Nigger and nigga are two different things
    2. You said waaay more than just nigger. You said a long sentence of shit
    3. You act as if he was serious :|
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Gary said:

Gary said:

INB4 you all say I still live with my parents. When my mother passed on May 1st 2012 I sold my home and moved to my mothers house for a number of reasons. Mainly financial reasons. My father was in a nursing home. That was July I moved here. I got him out of the nursing home at the end of Oct. He's not really that much of a burden.
    You gotta do what you can for your parents man. Good on you for helping your dad. Appreciate your tiime with him. Don't EVER think of it as a burden
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I still say she was prolly bitchin and had it comin.

Double amputee Olympian > bitchin bitchesz
    HOODS said:

I still say she was prolly bitchin and had it comin.

Double amputee Olympian > bitchin bitchesz

Can't wait to dust you in Madden

O shit wrong dude..NM
    George and Erik look very similar
    Its an easy mistake to make
    Now I'm drinking Eric..by the time you want to play I should be half in the bag. I'll prob. still win
    NolaMetal said:

what in gods name are you even talking about

LOL! I gotta play Eric in Madden tonight. Why you wanna play? I'm ready right now. PS3

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    oic naw i dont own a ps3, just ps2.. i still play madden 05 lol
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Finishing up at the gym and then gotta eat at home, I'll prolly be able to play like 9-10 my time.