Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Enthroned, Enslaved, Entombed.

TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited February 2013 in Debate & Discourse
So I have a couple of CDs from each of these bands on iPod and I want some opinions on which band you guys like the most out of these three. I have not listened to any of them yet.

Enthroned, Enslaved, Entombed. 18 votes

Enthroned
5%
Tyrant 1 vote
Enslaved
22%
OPPZmbieFlavrdCupcakesChicken_Fuckerlokisrevenge 4 votes
Entombed
27%
NolaFree810balanced_void91FIRENATHANIELHACKETTTiradesOfTruthSATAN 5 votes
givez a fukk
44%
Rex_Capone420HOODSBrianThat_Guy_Arlo1D_for_lifeMetalCoresades...WakeOfAshes 8 votes

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    givez a fukk
    Why don't you listen to them before putting them on your ipod? Otherwise it just makes for clutter
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    givez a fukk
    listen to all of them
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Enthroned
    I have a 160 gb so I just throw anything and everything on it, I got these from a friend a while back and I plan on listening to them all regardless I just was curious as to what you guys thought of them.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    givez a fukk
    Entombed is cool, but there's other bands that do/did it better. Like Dismember and Carnage

Enslaved is decent when they're more black than prog

Enthroned is generic black metal
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Which cds from Entombed and Enslaved? Their material over time varies significantly.
    Enthroned
    I listened to em all at work today: I have Enslaved- Isa , which was pretty good I really enjoyed the first track, but wasnt very fond of the prog parts. Enslaved - RIITIIR, which was decent from what I remember but I wasnt feeling the slow singing sections. Entombed - Serpent Saints, which wasnt bad but like you said, pretty generic. And Enthroned - Tetra Karcist, which I really enjoyed.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Entombed
    Left Hand Path from Entombed \m/
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So only the proggy era of enslaved and the last Entombed album released. All of which vary greatly in sound from their early albums. Id check out Clandestine (my personal fav) or Left Hand Path from Entombed. Its before their death n roll style.

I personall enjoy later Enslaved but maybe check out Vikingligr Veldi.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Entombed
    the first 3 entombed albums are tits
    Enthroned
    Listened to left hand path. That guitar tone is badass \m/