Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This is just so sad

2»

Comments

• Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep
    Santana said:

I feel so bad for that guy. Hearing him cry really got to me... :(

Same here dude. And the way he talked about his dog reminded me of mine when she was alive. That cop needs to pay!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo

Santana said:

Same here dude. And the way he talked about his dog reminded me of mine when she was alive. That cop needs to pay!
    that he does. hopefully they'll follow up with this story. I'd like to see if the cop actually ends up getting what he deserves
  • Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep
    Santana said:

Santana said:

that he does. hopefully they'll follow up with this story. I'd like to see if the cop actually ends up getting what he deserves
    If they don't follow up on it or he gets away with it, then the owner better take matters into his own hands.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    edited January 2013
    Gonna have to pay him....Money doesn't fix anything but it sure does make you feel a little better though it won't bring back his dog. ANd the cop will prob. get a couple weeks off with pay. BUT....I betcha NOTHING is down. He will say he felt threatened and the dog should of been tied up or some shit.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Too many cops seem to have gotten trigger happy and don't give a shit about people's pets or animal life. This kind of shit needs to stop asap. I can't believe this cop said the things he did or even thought it was ok to say those things. I sure hope he gets what he deserves and I would love to see his badge get taken away. There is no excuse for this shit
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Last spring there was a kid on my sons baseball team who was a narcotics police officer. He was actually one of the most laid back, nicest guys I've ever met. Based on his personality alone, I would have never guessed he was a narcotics police officer. Seemed more like a kindergarten teacher.

Anyways- There was a couple stories in the news just like this one and I had a pretty lengthy conversation with him about it. He made several good points and I'll just repeat it here.

For starters... That article is written from the homeowners perspective and it tainted towards them. Secondly, these police are likely serving a warrant because the homeowner is a bad guy. I understand that not everyone who deals drugs is a piece of shit, however you will for sure find those ones out there. If you've ever been in the scene then you know what im talking about. The type of dealers who are packing heat, would be willing to kill someone, and are likely using their product as well as dealing. Those type of people typically get dogs for protection and their dogs are usually vicious because they are trained to be. Locked in small rooms for hours, starved, used in dog fights for pleasure. These dogs are vicious and would easily kill someone.

So that's what these officers are coming in to. This isnt your friendly boxer family dog. This is a dog that has been trained for blood. Most police officers have been instructed that if they are serving a warrant on a dealer house, and they have a dog off leash and charging them, to put it down.

It makes sense.
    So are you saying that almost every case of cops shooting dogs the owner's a drug dealer?
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I think the moral of the story was there are always two sides
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    No. I'm not making any such claim. There are absolutely asshole cops out there that are trigger happy. I've met them, you've met them.

Im just saying, that article was pretty one-sided and biased. I'd like to believe that most times cops get a search warrant and need to bust into a house quickly, it's because the person they are going to arrest has given them very good cause to do so. If not, why would the judge have approved the warrant? And a lot of these sort of arrests, the dogs are very neglected.

Like- last year there was a drug bust a few miles from my house. The home owner had 3 dogs and the police killed the pitbull that charged at them when they served the warrant. There was a huge outcry over this because the home owner posted though social media "10 dollars to whoever kills the pig who killed my dog."

Anyways, his dog was a vicious pitbull. His other two dogs were in his basement, extremely malnourished, They had open sores all over them, slept in their own shit, and were very vicious dogs. The police didnt kill his other two dogs cause they werent charging at them. The humane society picked them up and put them down due to how dangerous they were.

Anyways, in my little recap, you think the police did the wrong thing? No- they did the right thing. The person who did the injustice to these animals was the home owner who abused his dogs. But then again he didnt really care about them... He cared about his drug business and needed them to help deals from going bad. So that's what I am saying here. That article is completely biased. What if that homeowner abused his dogs like the dude in my story? Do you know for a fact he didnt abuse those dogs? What sort of proof do you have that this was a nice well loved friendly dog? Note- the police were serving a warrant on his house. You ever have a warrant served on your house??? I havent.
    I thought I read they went to the wrong house. So this case is their fault imo
    imageimage
    That's just what the homeowner said. "no no... they went to my house by mistake. They meant to go to the other crack dealers house". Im kidding. anyways, if that is the case then that is unfortunate. However police shooting dogs isnt a new thing. In my city alone there are probably no less then 5 dogs killed in a similar manor... typically you just dont hear about it because the owners are too strung out on drugs nor do they really care because they abused their dog anyways.

Really my whole point to posting in this thread was to say.... that article didnt really provide a lot of evidence. Seemed pretty biased. Don't be too quick to pick up the pitch forks, cause perhaps things werent as the article is making them out to be,
    That may be true but it still pisses me off
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

You ever have a warrant served on your house??? I havent.

:D

You gotta live more bro.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

Blame drugs.

Blame Obama..He is the anti-christ ya know