Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What are you doing tonight?

Comments

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The summer X Games are better
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

The summer X Games are better

imo wayyy better

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    monicaa said:

monicaa said:

I didn't get any d tho. Which is fine since I have a man. However I did find myself in a very bad sistuation last night. Just glad I'm safe and home with my kids now

What happened?

saying I was disrespectful for going to their house if I wasn't down to fuck them..

Obviously. Bitch ain't coming to my crib if she ain't bout to receive the D.
    Episode said:

monicaa said:

monicaa said:

I didn't get any d tho. Which is fine since I have a man. However I did find myself in a very bad sistuation last night. Just glad I'm safe and home with my kids now

What happened?

saying I was disrespectful for going to their house if I wasn't down to fuck them..

hence why erik is always alone in his room playing video games
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:

monicaa said:

monicaa said:

What happened?

Lmaaaooo. They thought that dancin on me to some Kendrick was gonna get me goinnn. Nope. I'm a bitch . I ain't fucking with random niggas I meet at a club
    edited January 2013
    Nah, but real talk, I've literally never had a bitch over without sexual shit going down. Not always full blown fucking, but always either sex, strokes my dick, sucks my dick, play wit some pussy and tits, etc. I ain't down wit that "Come over to hang out." Friend zone bullshit. One does not simply "hang out" wit a bitch. A bitch ain't one of your niggas, that shit's way different.
    I was only there so my friend could get it in tho.. and they knew that at the club. Haha
    edited January 2013
    Well no, I get that, I was mainly fucking wit you on the first post, but my point stands about inviting a bitch to your crib solo, shit's going down. Even if it ain't at my crib, I generally won't chill wit a bitch anywhere unless I'm fairly certain it's gonna lead to something. No need to waste my time otherwise.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Most of my closest friends are female. I don't refer to them as 'niggas' though if that matters.

Refusing to be platonic friends with any girl is kinda weird IMO.
    Lol at Leah flagging all my posts. Bitch you're a man. You wouldn't be coming to my crib even if you were salivating for this dick.
    Episode said:

Well no, I get that, I was mainly fucking wit you on the first post, but my point stands about inviting a bitch to your crib solo, shit's going down. Even if it ain't at my crib, I generally won't chill wit a bitch anywhere unless I'm fairly certain it's gonna lead to something. No need to waste my time otherwise.

I got you tho. I know they wanted to fuck but I told them it wasn't happening with me.. so they was all on my friend and that's fine. She can get hers. But saying I'm disrespectful coming into their crib and not fucking is ridiculous cause they knew . They just kept sayin they were from Brooklyn n that they were so awesome and all this other stupid shit. Niggas who can't control their high is all they were.. ugh I was so glad to get out of there. I'd rather stay home

Most of my closest friends are female. I don't refer to them as 'niggas' though if that matters.

dood had a life changing experience with a video game character. i think its safe to say hes a little weird

Well yea but you're a fag.
    monicaa said:

Episode said:

I got you tho. I know they wanted to fuck but I told them it wasn't happening with me.. so they was all on my friend and that's fine. She can get hers. But saying I'm disrespectful coming into their crib and not fucking is ridiculous cause they knew . They just kept sayin they were from Brooklyn n that they were so awesome and all this other stupid shit. Niggas who can't control their high is all they were.. ugh I was so glad to get out of there. I'd rather stay home
    Don't blame you for going wit doe, 6 drunk/high ass dudes wit a single female who's white girl wasted? MY RAPE WHISTLE IS READY.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Episode said:

Lol at Leah flagging all my posts. Bitch you're a man. You wouldn't be coming to my crib even if you were salivating for this dick.

But you wanted to suck my dick :-??
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2013
    Episode said:

yea but you're a fag.

Guilty as charged
    Lol bitch is flagging Monica's shit now too.

LETZ ALL B CHILDREN.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Shes flagging me as well. You'll survive
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Episode said:

monicaa said:

Episode said:

Don't blame you for going wit doe, 6 drunk/high ass dudes wit a single female who's white girl wasted? MY RAPE WHISTLE IS READY.

Yeah, I was scared for her which is why I went. Pretty sure it was a crack house tho. The dudes were fine as hell , just didn't wanna get in with all that. I went to make sure they didn't like gang rape her