Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

TV site - invite

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
I now have the power to invite whoever I want to the TV site. This site is the ultimate site for getting TV, nothing compares. It is a ratio free tracker, and only requires that when you download something that you "seed" it back for a minimum amount of time. For example- if you download an episode of dexter, over the next two weeks you need to seed it back for 24 hours. Anyways, this is in my humble opinion one of the greatest sites on the net. It is exclusive and impossible to get in unless you know someone at the highest user class. Which is me now :) Here are the rules for me inviting you

1. You must never have had a account before. 1 account per life time. If you had your account disabled, go to the main page, and go to the IRC and beg them for your account back. They might give it to you.

2. You must be "active" on the site. Active is defined as logging into the site at least once a month. You dont have to download anything or do anything, but if you dont log into the site once a month then they will prune your account.

3. When you download something with a torrent client, you have to seed it back for a minimum amount of time. Episodes are like 1 day I think, and Season packs are maybe 5 days. Just read the rules. What is seeding you ask? Seeding just means you leave the torrent you downloaded in your client so other members of that site may also share the file with you. Most sites require minimum seed times, AND having a good ratio (ie.. download 1GB, you must upload 1GB.) this one doesnt care about ratio...

That's it. If you want an invite, PM your email address.

Comments