Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

in flames us headline tour

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    cool!

and beards \m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod

Let's play Where's The Ginger.... :P
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    front right. first person i saw
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    In flames another year another tour review

My wife bought me the ticket for Christmas and I won a meet and greet with the band so I was really excited for the show. When they announced meet and greet winners I saw a text from DR.jay saying his friend won as well. He told her to contact me because I was a good dude and she was driving three hours by herself and had never been here. I talked to her for the last few days and let her know what's up with the area. My friends and I decided to get chipotle so I invited her to meet us there and she could follow us to the venue. She was a cool girl real nice to everyone. So onto the reviews.

Battlecross - better than I expected. The venue we were at has an awesome sound system and everything hit hard. I have a soft spot for fast stuff so even though I had never heard them before I enjoyed them as an opener. I couldn't tell you what they played though. I didn't catch any song names

All shall perish - I admit I like them the lyrics to some of their songs are good and I see them different as most deathcore. They were they only other band besides in flames I was looking forward to. I had seen them before this was the worst. Couldn't hear the vocals and were for the most part boring this time. They also didn't play when life more which I wasn't pleased with. I saw the singer walk past me later and he was pissed about something.

After all shall perish is when the meet and greet was. Haleigh and I went to the booth and waited with the other winners until I guess their tour manager came and got us. Took us back stage. Nothing glorious just a bunch of shit stacked up. They said ask anything and as much as we please. I got my pick signed as was getting my ticket stub signed when peter said "this is not us" after several other members signed it. I had handed him the kse one that was still in my wallet. He just loled and said "maybe you have them sign ours". I asked if they would put colony back in the set for us and got the same answer everyone else got about songs " we will see we switch it up night to night" they were all nice. You could tell daniel and niclous didn't want to talk much maybe because of accent or language im not sure they seemed happy to be there. Bjorn, anders, and peter were all more than willing to talk and crack jokes. We got to talk with them for about 15 minutes and take pictures.

Demon hunter- we missed the first two songs because of the meet and greet. I watched another two or three and went outside and waited for them to finish. I didn't care for them

In flames - they were awesome. Very into everything and the sound was spot on. And they did switch up the set list. Quiet place was the highlight for me. I was pretty excited they played drifter as well. We lost some songs in turn but no complaints from me. The members pointed out haleigh and I several times during the set I guess because of the meet and greet. I kind of wish I could catch them another night I enjoyed it so much.

I got a pick and a setlist. And when we went to leave the pay parking garage we were parked in the arms were not working for some reason so someone just broke the things off and we left without having to pay 6 bucks. Awesome night. Everyone had a great time.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    was she hot :-?
    Judge for yourself she is next to me in the photo taken from the stage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    rape face engaged
    Go for it
    Don't be a cockblock jay lol
    Hook a brother up :-c
    Dr. Jay can help you there. She was cool.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    You remind me of a red head version of Sock from the show "Reaper".
    inb4lists
    Okay
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Lol at all your flagging Jay
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I didn't flag