Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Get Over Yourselves

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    This thread needs more toe

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    fuck that, if a girls gonna play stupid games like that then idgaf if she gets mad.. if girls honestly think a guy is not gonna find anyone else attractive just cuz he is with you then your a retard.. i mean the dood shouldnt be going on about how cute another girl is but if a chick says u think that girls cute? and the dood says yes.. and then the chick gets mad then 0 fux
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Guys get similar when their chick finds other dudes attractive. It's lulz
    imageimage
    most people are way to easily jealous and need to learn to trust people more..
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    NolaMetal said:

most people are way to easily jealous and need to learn to trust people more..

Agreed. My buddy got married last year and his soon to be wife forbid us to get a stripper or going a strip club.

Like the dude is fucking marrying you and this is not a person that would cheat on her. Jesus Christ let him grab a titty or two before he commits the rest of his life to you.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Its more of joke like she doesnt want to hear an honest answer, If I disagree with her she says"your just saying that bc Im here" theres really no seriousness in it. I tell her if she wants the truth I'll give it.
    Although for some reason I just cant bring myself to say "hey that guys cute, isnt he" [-X
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

jokigly say ya that chick is cute = ok
    openly flirting with other chicks in front of your girlfriend = not okay and totally disrespectful

theres a pretty big difference
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

and "Hot Damn! Yeah she has a nice ass and look at those titties hanging out! WOWIE. Remember when you had tits and a booty like that?" <- never say that. think it, okay.... but dont fucking say it. [-( </p>

meh. i say it. my girl usually agrees
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

Tiger said:

When my wife comments about another female that is cute or good looking, she gets pissed when I agree... [-( :-??

"oh what? oh... sorry I didnt notice."

you're welcome, just saved you 10 years of petty fights.
    My girlfriend likes to do this too, and I know it gets to her when a really hot girl walks by and you intentionally do not break eye contact during a conversation and have HER check her out and say something in order for there to be any indication that this person exists.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

why is respect and honesty such a hard thing to comprehend?

It's not.
    You just want everyone to conform to your standard of it.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    :-?
    I love winning with women
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's not that it's dishonest or disrespectful, it's that I think a lot of women want constant displays of support, and ogling other women is a sign of not supporting them.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page

I would respect you in the morning Dynamo :>

It's not that it's dishonest or disrespectful, it's that I think a lot of women want constant displays of support, and ogling other women is a sign of not supporting them.

Oogling isn't a problem for me. Since girls are just as guilty of that. But flirting with other chicks is a no go even if your gf isn't around. The ones in open relationships don't have to give any fucks about that. It really isn't very hard to be honest and give your partner respect. Now if their standards of that are ridiculous then that's their fault
    imageimage
    I would respect you in the morning Dawnalicious
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

Jobe said:

It's not.
    You just want everyone to conform to your standard of it.
    seeing as my standard is simple as fuck, I don't see that as a problem.
    Your standard works for you. It may not work for others. You might feel insecure if if Bard is checking out da bitches, so it would be disrespectful of him to do it. My wife doesn't have those issues, so I can look all I want and not be disrespectful to her at all.

It's great that how you interpret "honesty and respect" works for you in the parameters of your relationship, but other people may define those relationship traits in different ways that don't conform to your standard.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    my girlfriend would laugh at both of you. be more secure