Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

15 States including Texas have filed a petition to secede from the United States

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i was watching ed schultz last night and there was some guy on there like "fuck it, let 'em go. they'll have no defense against illegals and they'll have to start paying state income taxes. good luck!" i lol'd
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm sick of being treated like I have before, Like it's stupid standing for what I'm standing for. Like this war's really just a different brand of war, like it doesn't cater the rich and abandon poor. Like they understand you in the back of the jet when you can't put gas in your tank. These fuckers are laughing their way to the bank and cashing the check
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

there are plenty of white homeless/poor people....

Yes. It's around 50% of the poor population, actually, but when the white population in America is over 75%, and they're splitting the poverty population in half with blacks, Hispanics, etc, that's a disproportion.

I was trying to say that I disagree with the statement of "minorities want handouts," because it's not their being a minority that makes them want to be a handout, it's that in America, a great deal of minorities are poor.

EDIT: Huh, turns out the population percentage is actually 64% now, down from 75% in 2000. Still, 14% is pretty big.
    your statement still doesnt even makes sense dood..Minorities do want handouts plain and simple.. you say that its because theyre poor that they want handouts but thats still wanting handouts.. am i missing something.. there are poor white trash in this country that are not minorities that want handouts as well and they are just as much a problem but that doesnt change the fact that alof of minorities want handouts.. you didnt really say anything with your above statement other than something completely contradictory..
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

i still want my 40 acres and mule!

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I think the point was poor people want handouts, the fact that a lot of them are minorities is irrelevant.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wonder at what point people stop wanting handouts? Because I don't like handouts. When I go out to dinner in a group, I make sure the waitress knows to bring me the check cause I aint having someone pay my way. Or give the waitress a shitty tip.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Ring ring ring ring obamaphone ringdong dingdong obamaphone......
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    NolaMetal said:

your statement still doesnt even makes sense dood..Minorities do want handouts plain and simple.. you say that its because theyre poor that they want handouts but thats still wanting handouts.. am i missing something.. there are poor white trash in this country that are not minorities that want handouts as well and they are just as much a problem but that doesnt change the fact that alof of minorities want handouts.. you didnt really say anything with your above statement other than something completely contradictory..

I think the point was poor people want handouts, the fact that a lot of them are minorities is irrelevant.

^Pretty much this.

Them being minorities isn't what makes them want handouts, its the fact that they're poor. In my opinion, in order to be a good society, we need to treat our poor well. I think the problem isn't quite the amount of people wanting handouts, it's the amount of people needing handouts.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited November 2012
    no just no.. poor people dont need handouts..they need opportunites to better themselves.. not free shit.. fukkin democrats..sometimes theyre just as bad as republicans ughh
    oh and also i dont think poor people is the preferred liberal nomenclature, income challenged please
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod

Ring ring ring ring obamaphone ringdong dingdong obamaphone......

hello? this is peggy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_czW2t-hCE
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

it's that all the poor people in this country are minorities.

Yes. It's around 50% of the poor population,
    all the poor people in this country are minoritues.....but 50% of them are white

:-?
    rexum420 said:

all the poor people in this country are minoritues.....but 50% of them are white

When 64% of the total population is white, and the white population at or below the poverty line is 50%, it's a large distribution to minorities. Don't like people thinking I said that all poor people in this country are minorities, that's not right.
    NolaMetal said:

no just no.. poor people dont need handouts..they need opportunites to better themselves.. not free shit.. fukkin democrats..sometimes theyre just as bad as republicans ughh

The fact that you think you can dictate what the poor need/should have is crazy. You can't eliminate people free riding, you reduce it. What do you want, a larger poor population with absolutely no hope of rising above their socio-economic status, or do you want a smaller population becoming entitled. I'll do whatever is right for the most amount of people. Maybe we disagree.

Having opportunities to better yourself is really difficult without one thing......guess what it is?
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    White skin??
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

rexum420 said:

When 64% of the total population is white, and the white population at or below the poverty line is 50%, it's a large distribution to minorities. Don't like people thinking I said that all poor people in this country are minorities, that's not right.

all the poor people in this country are minorities.

No
    There isn't a single white poor person in this country.

That's what I said.
    Context sucks.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited November 2012
    The fact that you think you can dictate what the poor need/should have is crazy.

- Thats exactly what your doing as well dude, so i guess where both crazy

You can't eliminate people free riding, you reduce it.

_ exactly, that was my whole point numnuts lol.. my point was that minorities would vote in people who would give them more handouts and free rides. The minorities in this country will want to vote in their best interest and I stated that if candidates just start pandering to get minority votes (which as you say grows larger in importance with every election) then i am nervous we will see bad legislation like we have seen for candidates who have just pandered to the rich in elections before.. (resulting in bad legislation)

What do you want, a larger poor population with absolutely no hope of rising above their socio-economic status, or do you want a smaller population becoming entitled. I'll do whatever is right for the most amount of people. Maybe we disagree.

- I guess we do disagree but you cant really call yourself a Capitalist then.. yea some people in the world are going to have it harder than other people.. there is nothing wrong with giving the people who have a more difficult time a little bit of a break.. but the system in place is VERY kind to minorities and they dont need any more free things..it would I think in the long run be worse for them then better.. look at the immigrants a hundred years ago..they got dick ..absolute dick when they came over here and alot of the strongest still overcame their hardships and excelled in this country over time..what we are doing is making a weak soft country.. and im like you, i would like to see everyone who is a decent person do well in this country but sometimes you gotta let people do it on their own for their own benefit. sometimes wine you need to look at the reality of the situation which is something that liberals have a real hard time doing..
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol at everybody thinking they have the correct solution
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I do but some people wouldnt like it
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos