Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Job interview question?

Comments

• TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    breathe... its not as bad as you make it seem, go in confident in yourself and they will be confident about your abilities
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    if they ask you why your interested...i always go with "I feel like it would be a new challenge, new things to learn, i love being challenged and i love to learn new things" i use some more filler BS but i usually go with something along that line
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    And don't smoke right before you go in like Rex does
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    iv never got high before an interview [-(
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i always look at interviews like "i'm gonna hate this job in 3 months, so who gives a fuck". i succeed in life in an 'office space' kinda way
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    rexum420 said:

iv never got high before an interview [-(

Just during them? :))
    Gnomez said:

They may ask you why you are interested in the job, what you like about the job, what your career plans are in the future....just have some ideas and good responses to fire back at them. Try to be confident and outgoing and articulate without over selling yourself

I dont think a used TV/appliance shop is going to ask those sort of career plans. They are mostly looking for people that arent on meth and arent going to fuck up the business. but then again, what do I know?
    yeah...i look at it like this....either im going to get it or i wont...if i don't then ill just go to the next one no biggie....i have zero nerves about going to interview now
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I told them fuck you, pay me.... Nah this is what happened. I didn't feel like typing it again, lol.......

and you were nervous. :))
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm confused is your head tattooed?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited October 2012
    yeah.... He got it done a couple weeks ago. Remember when he was asking if he should get a neck tat? Well we talked him out of it so he got his whole skull tattooed \m/
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    The tatt says Justin Bieber for Life!

Hey congrats George
    Well done my man
    Choking the chicken before the interview obviously worked
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I delivered appliances when I was 18 for 3 months and lost a shit ton of weight doing it. Let me tell you this it is a real bitch bringing a refrigerator or washing machine up a small spiral stair hallway. Also shit you take from peoples houses are fucking gross sometimes.

I ended up cutting my hand hand pretty bad with a box knife while at the shop. To the point where I was cupping the blood from overflowing out of my hands. Ended up going on workers comp for a month. Then quit on my first week back.

But hey, you gotta provide for you and your wife. So make that money dude.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    Congrats George.... i need a washing machine....
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Thanks for buggin me out live free. Lol. The steps and shit are narrow as hell in Philly doe. So are the streets driving the truck @-) .... As long as that paper is gettin stacked, idgaf.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    HOODS said:

As long as that paper is gettin stacked, idgaf.

=D>
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Distance said:

SATAN said:

i always look at interviews like "i'm gonna hate this job in 3 months, so who gives a fuck". i succeed in life in an 'office space' kinda way

Lol this.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    send him a pix of ure Down Syndrom Cox

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

I delivered appliances when I was 18 for 3 months and lost a shit ton of weight doing it. Let me tell you this it is a real bitch bringing a refrigerator or washing machine up a small spiral stair hallway. Also shit you take from peoples houses are fucking gross sometimes.

I ended up cutting my hand hand pretty bad with a box knife while at the shop. To the point where I was cupping the blood from overflowing out of my hands. Ended up going on workers comp for a month. Then quit on my first week back.

But hey, you gotta provide for you and your wife. So make that money dude.

I worked for a moving company for a few years. It's disgusting how some people live. The wo
    rst house I ever saw had goats living and shiting in the house. We loaded up about 1/4 of their outdoor stuff (they also had dog kennels that HAD to go for the dogs to be given away to somebody else) We walked in, said nope, shut the doors on the truck, still 3/4 empty, and left. The truck had to be powerwashed about 4 times inside before the smell got out.

Most military families houses are fucking nasty also.
    Pass the god damn butter.