Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Cattle Decapitation Release What Might Just Be The Most NSFW Music Video Ever

...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
edited October 2012 in Debate & Discourse
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3195804/exclusive-cattle-decapitation-release-what-might-just-be-the-most-nsfw-music-video-ever/

Okay, I’ve seen some bizarre, twisted, and downright fucked up music videos in my time. But there wasn’t really anything that could’ve prepared me for Cattle Decapitation‘s “Forced Gender Reassignment”. Let me put it like this: when a video is too intense for YouTube, it gets on Vimeo. That site will let almost anything slide. Nope. Vimeo flat out rejected it, wanting nothing to do with it. But we at Bloody-Disgusting are never ones to shy away from bringing you the most vile visual material out there. So we gladly accepted the opportunity to not only premiere this video for you all, but also to be the only site on the internet with the balls to host it.

So, if you’ve got the guts (and the stomach), you can watch this INCREDIBLY NSFW video below. But don’t say we didn’t warn you.

Also, do us a favor and record your reaction of the video and post the video link in the comments below!

“Forced Gender Reassignment” comes from Cattle Decapitation’s latest album Monolith Of Inhumanity (iTunes). The band also has a ton of tour dates coming up. You can see the schedule for all the shows below.

WARNING: The video you are about to watch is incredibly gory, violent, and features strong sexual violence including rape and sexual assault. Bloody-Disgusting does not endorse or condone any of the actions seen in this video. It is to be viewed as entertainment only.
inb4lists

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    More than that Cephalic Carnage vid!?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Travis Ryan

“For the Forced Gender Reassignment video I wanted something mean and cruel and flat out disturbing. It seems nowadays you have to be over the top in your presentation to get anyone to think about anything anymore. The song is about taking certain religious sects and showing them what its like to be in another person’s shoes – someone whose life is simply different than theirs – but forcibly so, of course, or else it just wouldn’t be Cattle Decapitation. A band heavily steeped in irony, pessimism and fucking pain. There was no second choice – Mitch Massie was the only person for the job. He helped put our vision directly on the screen and we couldn’t be more happier and at the same time repulsed by the aftermath.”

Mitch Massie

“Travis threw down the gauntlet and asked for something based around the lyrics to this insane song. Of course I had to accept the challenge. Have free reign to create something that could piss people off, make family members hate me even more, potentially ruin my future with more delicate bands, and make a complete audio/visual ‘fuck you’ in the most unapologetic way? Hell yes, count me in. This time the lyrics had to be visualized realistically as opposed to metaphorically so an absolute-bat-shit-insane cast was needed. Truly, nothing is more life affirming or fun than to shoot a project full of violence, rape, and mutilation with a group who has no fear of anything. So much of this video is real that I’ve never laughed so much in my life while being seconds away from a trip to the emergency room every day. Caleb Schneider is a personal hero of mine for creating the ‘appliance’ and having enough faith in me to do it justice. Getting a box of dicks in the mail is a very special yet humbling moment in one’s life. It was no surprise that Travis had a difficult time finding a place to show this disgusting and very bloody project but it is amazing, ironic, and fitting that Bloody Disgusting decided to support it. I’m thankful all of our work can be heard and seen in the right place. I hope this isn’t the last time I get to do something this outrageous and awful. I would love to do a Taylor Swift video based on Story of the Eye.”
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

Yes
    inb4lists
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    my fireforx is having problems with videos lately, it crashed
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Damn it I can't watch this right now since I'm at school, how bad is it for those who've watched it?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Damn it I can't watch this right now since I'm at school, how bad is it for those who've watched it?

Saw it earlier, it's bad lol

Gotta say though, I was expecting worse. There's a few parts though where it's like awwwww hell nah
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited October 2012
    Prior to 4:10 - :-S

4:10 - @-) X_X :-& .......................... \m/
    I love winning with women
    just watched it. pretty fukkin gross
    and lol at the stupid picture underneath the video.. i like CD and all but i cant help but laugh when metal doods try so hard to look badass and tough and brootal in a picture..your grown ass men, you look ridiculous..
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Fuuuuuuuu I couldn't even get through the whole video :-&
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Am I going to have to get on a computer? Is it worth it?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    meh wasnt that bad
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    yeah i had to stop at the tampon lol
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2012
    Adam said:

Fuuuuuuuu I couldn't even get through the whole video :-&

rexum420 said:

yeah i had to stop at the tampon lol

Pussies. Didn't even phase me

[-(
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

This video is so much more fucked up than that. The only thing that really made me cringe in the Cephalic vid is the ending.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    anything to do with animals?
    if not, ill watch
    imageimage
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers

if not, ill watch

No.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner

if not, ill watch

CD's stuff usually doesn't have to do with animals. I think it was "Regret and the Grave" video where they were killing humans in a slaughterhouse instead of cows.

Anyways, shit was fucking INTENSE. \m/

Cattle does it again!