Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Teen Calmly Admits To Shooting Family In Chilling 911 Call

13»

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think it is a little ridiculous to relate Hitler to Osama Bin Laden. I am not ever going to justify his actions because they were wrong, but I do understand why he made the decisions he did. Do you know why Osama Bin laden organized this attack on the US?

Hitler on the other hand was not fighting for freedom. Hitler was trying to rule the world and exterminate any race he didnt like. He likely suffered from metal illness...
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Really wake, this is where you want to take the discussion?
    image Photobucket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol at nolapussy being afraid of owning guns
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    With the talk about legitimate evilness/truly wanting someone to die, what about this case?

This is still the closest in terms of legitimate evilness to me. It happened with them on the same page as each other. They collectively just decided it would be fun. No worries, no nothing. It was natural. Think about this.

The case I'm referring to is this one:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
    http://www.bestgore.com/murder/dnepropetrovsk-maniacs-murder-guy-hammer-screwdriver-real-snuff-video/

Also another one I've found close to that:
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=995_1189026689
    I love winning with women
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    personally i do not believe in the entity of evil.. i think some peoples brains are simply wird a different way mix that in with a possible fucked up up bringing and you could have a recipe for disaster..to me evil needs some like force of supernaturalness to exist which i dont believe in.. i find it mostly just incredibley sad but i wouldnt even call hitler evil, just sick
    This is something I find extremely interesting. Is evil really a thing?

Deep down, we don't want to believe it. But what's the plan for a newborn in Afghanistan who gets raped and beheaded upon being born? What happens to the child? What is it in that exact point of consciousness of the rapists and murderers that justifies what they're about to do? What is that spark?
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I really want to chip in here, but nobody will take me seriously.
    It's an open discussion :-??
    Okay.

Well. I believe that all of us here are capable of killing another person. No matter how much you try to deny it, you are capable of it. Not even because you legit want that person to die because you want them to, but even in self defense, your "fight or flight" reflex will kick in.

Now me. I never thought much about it until Senior Year, where I really considered, and eventually knew, and accepted, that I was capable of causing serious bodily harm to a number of people, and I would gladly take an opportunity to do so. I think it was a big combination of things that set me off, because this was the one year where everything bad that could have possibly happened, happened. And I knew that if the oppurtunity came with any of these people, whatever happened would happen.

In fact, one of my senior projects was to create a Weebly (online web publishing company) with a bunch of different types of poems with an overall cohesive theme. My theme was "Love and Hate." I wrote several different kinds of poems dedicated to my girlfriend at the time (Love) and the rest to everyone who had been a problem to me that year (Hate). The centerpiece of this website is the "Free Verse" poem section, which is just one big long "Fuck You" to everybody involved.

My teacher gave me double extra credit for it, because he said it was some of the darkest material he'd seen in a long time, and that I challenged his grading system in my writings. So it came out to like a 200 when the max score was like 100, or something similiar to that.

edited October 2012
    That's not the point Dayna, I'm saying, in a worst-case scenario, we are all capable of killing, even if its pure survival. That's what I was trying to say <_>

I kinda figured the conversation shifted a little bit away from the OP
    edited October 2012
    Well then we are on two different wavelengths talking about different things
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    This concludes this week's episode of Philosophy With Will. Please tune in for next week's topic as we discuss what came first, the chicken.........................or the egg.
    I'll be DVR'ing next week's episode.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Alex said:

I'll be DVR'ing next week's episode.

Don't even bother, it got canned.
    It had such potential...