Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I now proudly present.......

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    my opinion on the drawing is that i think it is a good start, but doesn't look very professional and that you should use this to grow it and make it even better
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    NolaMetal said:

everything has pretty much been done...at some point your gonna be similar to other shit... theres just no real way around it

Sure it can look similar to something else but that also doesn't mean it was taken purposely inspired by this or that. There are people out there whose art is just straight from their head with no intention on it being similar to something else but it just happens
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2012
    Was gonna wait a lil longer, 'cause I expected wayyyyy more shit talking, but all credit goes to Skully for creating the logo. I gave him that sketch I posted on here a while back, and he brought it to life. Thanks again Skully, can't tell you how much I appreciate it.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    any time, bro.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    It reminds me of a show that was on Nickelodeon, i can't remember if it was All That, or something else.
    inb4lists
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    7/10 as is. Not talking shit, just want to help make it perfect.

The outside of the tv is too round FOR MY TASTE. The rest however is worth considering, little details can make big differences. The two knobs should be pointing to 9 and 5 respectively. 1 & 9 would be another possibility. Make them mean something. The play and stop buttons were a great touch, but the play button is in it twice. The second one could very easily be changed to a fast forward button >> and would flow better.

Great job either way.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    good first logo...go back and look at many bands/groups from all genres...a lot of their logos were simple, and some downright sucked...yours is completely cool, with room for refinement......
    edited October 2012
    Jobe said:

The outside of the tv is too round FOR MY TASTE. The rest however is worth considering, little details can make big differences. The two knobs should be pointing to 9 and 5 respectively. 1 & 9 would be another possibility. Make them mean something. The play and stop buttons were a great touch, but the play button is in it twice. The second one could very easily be changed to a fast forward button >> and would flow better.

Great job either way.

"7/10"......would bang?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

Jobe said:

Great job either way.

"7/10"......would bang?
    11/10 or GTFO.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I hope Popsicle hooked you up with some of his laaaady friends for helping him out Skullmeister
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ghayz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    >Erik isn't a dick, doesn't insult people for no reason
    >No argument ensues

:-?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    he sukked a dikk n swallowed teh cum, cum makes him a kwel d00d

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Magson13 said:

>Erik isn't a dick, doesn't insult people for no reason
    >No argument ensues

:-?

'Cause no one seriously came at me FOR NO REASON. I'm easy to get along wit if you don't fuck wit me, it's as simple as that. I was surprised that this wasn't instantly World War 5 doe, which is par for the course as far as anything involving my Music in most cases.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It's a two way street is all people have been saying
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    lol @ world war 5
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    > first thing erik made that didnt cause a shitstorm and tons of criticism
    > skully made it
    actually, they were all his ideas. i just drew them up for him. i did make something of my own design to see if he would like it. this was it

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Nah the tV is better
    The fOnt and spelling is too hard to read on those